[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: After another fight, Kagome goes back to her era and Inuyasha fumes by himself. That night he wishes upon a fallen star that makes Kagome turn into a half-demon much like himself. Now he has new feelings for Kagome as do a few others. Kagome also finds her self in the company of someone she never expected she would find her self in. Also Inuyasha and Kagome are now more bounded in more ways the one and they have to face many new chalnges with a new friend, who someone else falls for that no one expects would happen.
Rated: G
Categories: General Characters: Custom, Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 3115 Read: 10553
Published: 04 Jul 2012 Updated: 05 Jul 2012

1. "The Wish" by xnightzxdaynaomi [Reviews - 0] (600 words)
Please enjoy this!!

2. "The Finding Out" by xnightzxdaynaomi [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (982 words)
This is older work. ( I forgot to mention that before) That I decided to try and post up and get ideas to continue it. So from here on out ignore any grammer or spelling Errors. I will be editing them when I have time in my days to do so. 

3. “The lash full beating (sitting)” by xnightzxdaynaomi [Reviews - 1] (1533 words)
Not my best work. But please do enjoy!!!