[Reviews - 3] Printer
Summary: Kagome is a blacksmith that Lord Sesshomaru has fix his sword and he doesn't know she's a hanyou. Through troubles and worries, will the two figure out how much they need each other. Rating may change with how I continue each chapter.
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Angst/ Drama, Romance Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 23 Completed: Yes
Word count: 43400 Read: 124475
Published: 18 Jan 2013 Updated: 23 Mar 2013
Story Notes:
I own nothing of Inuyasha. I only own the plot and the setting... If you don't like it you don't have to read it.

1. Chapter 1 by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 2] (307 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 0] (304 words)
Alright this is the official chapter one. I hope you like it and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

3. Chapter 3 by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 0] (322 words)
Okay... so in the next chapter there will be a little bit of action. Don't worry about who the person is, he's of no consequence.

4. Chapter 4 by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 0] (553 words)

Okay.... so like I said in the last chapter the guy mentioned in this chapter is of no conseunce; don't worry about who he is.

5. Chapter 5 by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 0] (1345 words)

Alright, so this is the first mention of Rin. I hope you like it.

6. Chapter 6 by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 0] (742 words)
Hope you like it.

7. Chapter 7 by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 0] (2394 words)
Hope you like it. I don't own Inuyasha, unfortunately; but I do own the plot and the most of the weapons made. They were entirely my own.

8. Chapter 8 by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 0] (386 words)
More drama will come into play shortly. This is just the beginning of some very confusing drama that will ensue between Sesshomaru and Kagome. I hope you like it.

9. Chapter 9 by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 0] (2105 words)
Right, here you are: another preview of Kagome's fiery temper. Hope you like this little bit of anger at using people and sweetenss towards Shippo. Once again, I do not own anything to do with Inuyasha. I simply own any extras and the plot.

10. Chapter 10 by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 0] (1620 words)

Right.... training begins for the kids and we have some four on one time for Kagome and the kids. Hope you like this and the little conversation between Sesshomaru and Kagome near the end.

11. Chapter 11 by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 0] (1148 words)
Alright, here you get to see a more 'restless' side of Kagome and her youkai blood. I hope you like the little closeness and fight I put in.

12. Chapter 12 by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 0] (1300 words)
Here you go. Someone is coming to visit everyone. Can you guess who it is before you read this chapter?

13. Chapter 13 by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 0] (1961 words)
Here we are. More family time for them all. I'll tell you now, I'm not adding anyone from hte modern era of the show or the manga in this story.

14. Chapter 14 by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 0] (6903 words)

Here we go. I hope the scene where he fed her is as humorous as I wanted it to be. There's just a hint of angst at the end of this chapter so hopefully that will grab your interest as well.

15. Chapter 15 by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 0] (2025 words)
Here we are. This is one of my favorite chapters and even though I love it as a whole there are a few that stand out to even me.

16. Chapter 16 by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 0] (1768 words)

And so the beginning of Princess Kagome begins. So much will be stemming from this chapter so pay attention.

17. Chapter 17 by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 0] (1214 words)
Hope you like the colors I chose. I didn't spend a lot of time on the wedding, but I'll be spending more time on the events after it. All I can say is: I'm not finsihed with typing the original copy on my computer but this chapter ends on page 32 of 53.

18. Chapter 18 by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 0] (3293 words)

Here we are. This is going to be a little bit of an odd chapter, but it'll make sense later. I promise.

19. Chapter 19 by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 0] (3666 words)
Here's a little more anger from Kagome. I just couldn't help adding the two creepist, to me at least, men from the band of seven.

20. Chapter 20 by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 0] (817 words)
I realize it's a really short chapter but trust me it's building up to the next chapter to give you a little peak and to help you get ready for what's going to happen.

21. Chapter 21 by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 0] (4084 words)
It's just after three a.m. and I couldn't sleep so I figured after giving you something to tease you into frustration would give me the calming influence I need to get about four hours of sleep.

22. Chapter 22 by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 0] (3126 words)
This chapters going to be pretty long. We're getting closer to the end of the story, but there's still a ways to go.

23. Chapter 23 by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 1] (2017 words)

Alright... this is the last chapter of the story...