[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

My response to the Vampire Kag/Sess challenge.  I wrote it between 2:40 and 4:15 in the morning.  So I'm not sure how good it'll be.

Basicly--

Kag/Sess, Kagome is college student, in Kagome's POV, she awoke with a pounding headache and memories of the night before flashing in her mind begin to disturb her, remembering she went to a dance club with friends to let herself go after the death of her sister, and although she's not the typical party-girl, the where and when didn't matter, it was the who, or.. what, that was starting to bother her...


Rated: PG-13
Categories: Angst/ Drama, Romance > Sesshoumaru/ Kagome Characters: Kagome Higurashi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 877 Read: 1992
Published: 03 Feb 2008 Updated: 03 Feb 2008
Story Notes:
This is my first finished fanfic I've ever written, constructive critiscism is appretiated and honesty is tolerated (if it sucks it sucks, don't beat around the bush, come out a tell me it does if so).

1. Chapter 1 by UtterChaos247 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (877 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.