[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: The battle of the legendary priestess Sakura and the evil shadow demon Orpheus, who's the ruler of the Shadow World. All this and the love for the demon lord of the western lands. Sesshomaru never thought he could fall for a human. But here he is, head over hills in love with, Rin's older sister. SesshomaruxOC
Rated: R
Categories: General, Angst/ Drama, Action/ Adventure, Romance, Adult Characters: Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No
Word count: 30594 Read: 500
Published: 15 Sep 2013 Updated: 15 Sep 2013
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I don't own Sesshomaru or any other cannons on the anime, or manga. They belong to there respected owners. This is just written for fun.

 

This story is an M rated story. Do not read unless you are 16 or older. 

1. Introduction by LadySesshy [Reviews - 0] (392 words)

A/N: Be warned! This part is a major spoiler of what is to come at the end of this story. Read at your own risk. Sorry, for the shortness, but it's just the introduction part to the story. This is the only part that will have 1st person view in it. I normally don't write first person at all. I normally write only 3rd person view. There are two view points in this part. It jumps from 1st person, suddenly into 3rd person, close to the end of this part. You'll see why, if you read it.

 

Disclaimer: I don't own Sesshomaru or any other cannons on the anime, or manga. They belong to there respected owners. This is just written for fun.

 

This story is an M rated story. Do not read unless you are 16 or older. 


 

2. Prologue by LadySesshy [Reviews - 0] (4418 words)

Disclaimer: I don't own Sesshomaru or any other cannons on the anime, or manga. They belong to there respected owners. This is just written for fun.

 

A/N: OMG! At the Prologue already! I can't believe it. I'm on a roll here. Sakura and Rin's past, set 4 years before the series. This is before both their parents were killed by bandits, who are actually demons, and Rin goes mute after seeing the killing, blood lust in her sister's eyes as she kills each and every one of them in cold blood after they killed the girls' parents. Woah! Over 4,000 words. I didn't expect this much. This is the longest I ever written for any story. I guess I just broke my record, of 3,000 words then, lol. Thank you, Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 for reviewing. It means a lot. And why the heck, isn't this site letting me underline text anymore? If anyone knows how to fix this error, please tell me.


 

3. Chapter 1 by LadySesshy [Reviews - 0] (4408 words)

 Disclaimer: I don't own Sesshomaru or any other cannons on the anime, or manga. They belong to there respected owners. This is just written for fun.

 

This story is an M rated story. Do not read unless you are 16 or older. 

 A/N: YES! I'm on a roll here. Once again I wrote over 4,000 words. Aren't I awesome or what! In this part, Rin meets Sesshomaru who's injured and cares for him, after Sakura left on one of her missions. Rin is killed by wolves and brought back with Sesshomaru's Tenseiga, where she then follows after him, to go find her sister.


 

4. Chapter 2 by LadySesshy [Reviews - 0] (5319 words)

Disclaimer: I don't own Sesshomaru or any other cannons on the anime, or manga. They belong to there respected owners. This is just written for fun.

 A/N: Woah! I can't believe it! I really am awesome. I beat my limit once again. This part has over 5,000 words to it, instead of over 4,000 like the other parts did. In this part, Sakura is attacked by a demon and meets Inuyasha's group, then leaves and finds Sesshomaru with her sister thinking, he kidnapped her. Oh no! This isn't good! 


 

5. Chapter 3 by LadySesshy [Reviews - 0] (3080 words)

Disclaimer: I don't own Sesshomaru or any other cannons on the anime, or manga. They belong to there respected owners. This is just written for fun.

A/N: OMG! I actually got a review from my good friend, Keren Olivero. I wasn't expecting her to leave a review. Thanks a lot! This means the world to me, knowing you like this story. This part is a bit shorter then the last few parts, but hey what are you going to do? Some parts will be a bit shorter then others. It has to do with what's going on in the chapter after all.

In this part Sakura, wakes up finding herself at Sesshomaru's castle in the western lands. It has been weeks since she's been out cold. Warning, there is a bit of torture in this part with Sesshomaru hitting Sakura, for talking back to him. If you don't like torture scenes you can just skip over it. You won't be missing much. I'm not very good with writing torture scenes anyway.


 

6. Chapter 4 by LadySesshy [Reviews - 0] (2150 words)

Disclaimer: I don't own Sesshomaru or any other cannons on the anime, or manga. They belong to there respected owners. This is just written for fun.

A/N: So sorry about this. I had to delete the last two parts I had reuploaded and rewrite them. I felt like I was pushing things too quickly and it confused me to the point where I wasn't able to come up with anything. In this part, Sesshomaru gets back after being away for two weeks and the group head out traveling together again. Why does Sesshomaru travel around all the time anyway?


 

7. Chapter 5 by LadySesshy [Reviews - 0] (2789 words)

Disclaimer: I don't own Sesshomaru or any other cannons on the anime, or manga. They belong to there respected owners. This is just written for fun.

A/N: Welcome to the remake of chapter 5 people. Thank you so much, Keren Olivero for reviewing. In this part, Sesshomaru gets back after being gone for two weeks and the group head out and meet Kagura and Naraku finds out about Sakura and wants Kagura to kidnap her. Uh oh! This can't be good.


 

8. Chapter 6 by LadySesshy [Reviews - 0] (2709 words)

Disclaimer: I don't own Sesshomaru or any other cannons on the anime, or manga. They belong to there respected owners. This is just written for fun.

Info: Thank you all for the reviews. In this part Sakura meets Inuyasha and his friends and gets kidnapped by Kagura. Needless to say this is not a good day for her.


 

9. Chapter 7 by LadySesshy [Reviews - 0] (3044 words)

Disclaimer: I don't own Sesshomaru or any other cannons on the anime, or manga. They belong to there respected owners. This is just written for fun.

A/N: Thank you all for the reviews and thank you to Lady1Venus for beta reading, and for allowing me to use her three demon OCs in my story, Keiko, Rachel and Saki. They belong to her, not me. I take no credit for them. In this part, in the future, four friends are getting ready to time travel to the past to stop their familes from being wipped out and as for Kelly she's just going along to help her friends, but then gets kidnapped by a demon who calls himself Naraku.


 

10. Chapter 8 by LadySesshy [Reviews - 0] (2285 words)

Disclaimer: I don't own Sesshomaru or any other cannons on the anime, or manga. They belong to there respected owners. This is just written for fun.

Info: So sorry, I've been lazy lately with updating this. It seems I've been bit by a tiny bug and it's called writer's block. I am running out of ideas for this as I don't know where exactly I am at in the Anime on my story. Please help me figure this out or the story may fail. In this part Jaken is sent to get Sesshomaru a new sword forged. And Rin finds a house made out of candy and gingerbread. Sound like a certain fairytale you've all heard before? But no, everything's not what it seems in this chapter.