[Reviews - 69] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

It's spring again and a raging storm is on the horizon. Faced with feelings and longings they've never felt before will the youkai lord and his teenaged ward be able to wade out the storm and remain friends or will the raging within become too much?


Rated: R
Categories: Adult, Humor, Action/ Adventure, Romance, Romance > Sesshoumaru/ Rin Characters: Rin, Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 21175 Read: 3496
Published: 26 Dec 2014 Updated: 26 Dec 2014
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Inuyasha characters nor do I profit from them. This story is posted only for the enjoyment of the reader. All Inuyasha characters in this story are the copyright of Rumiko Takahashi. 

This is my first multi-chapter story. I have yet to finish it, but it will be soon.

*Warning* There are some spoilers in this story as well as lemons and beasty fluff. If that is not your thing, feel free to skip over the parts or just don't read at all. However, I do hope you will give it a chance.

1. Beautiful-The Calm Before The Storm by OfShadesAndShadows [Reviews - 69] starstarstarstarstar (3341 words)

As I said before, there are spoilers, lemons and beasty fluff throughout this story. You have been warned. Enjoy! ;)

2. Anxious-Shelter From The Storm by OfShadesAndShadows [Reviews - 0] (3356 words)

This chapter has a little beasty fluff and it is for a reason. I like to portray Sesshoumaru as he truly is. If this kind of stuff offends you, please do not read. Also, I am not very big on descriptive lemons and smut, just putting that out there. Enjoy! ;)

3. Desire-Eye Of The Storm by OfShadesAndShadows [Reviews - 0] (4843 words)

Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the Inuyasha characters in this story. They are the copyright of Rumiko Takahashi. There is no profit made from this story and it is used only for fanfiction purposes.

I kind of liked writing this chapter. It was a bit of a challenge to get the visuals and feelings into words. As always...Enjoy! ;)

*Warning* This chapter has a lemon. 

4. Raging—The Storm Front by OfShadesAndShadows [Reviews - 0] (4348 words)

More beasty fluff on the way and some action. (of the martial kind, that is) 

5. Fury – In The Midst Of The Storm by OfShadesAndShadows [Reviews - 0] (5287 words)

Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the Inuyasha characters in this story. They are the copyright of Rumiko Takahashi. There is no profit made from this story and it is used only for fanfiction purposes.

*There is a lot of violence in this chapter. You have been warned. Also, I will try to upload the sequel to Magic soon. Enjoy! ;)