- Text Size +
Story Notes:
love story..my first story PS dsi will give me only a special amount to type on the story
Author's Chapter Notes:
...i dont like love all that much never dated anyone but im gonna give this story thing a go....i guess
Kagome, her black hair blew gentily in the easy breeze. The smell of cherry blossom flowers where in the air as she walked down a special path. The path led to an area full of the cherry blossom trees that was quit beautiful.
"ahhh such a nice day to go on a walk" the girl said as she twirl her green skirt holding it with her hands. Soon later kagome got closer to the trees she so despratly wanted to see, but kagome would have to first trail through a small area of forest first. She entered through the small forest, along the way Kagome took the time to check out the seanery all around her. Atop of a hill there was on oak tree all alone up top, There she saw a boy
"hmm..wonder what a boy is doing way out here?" She questioned herself. Kagome walked over close to the boy, he had white flowing long hair and a red outfit on, as she got closer and closer Kagome noticed he had little white dog ears.
"He-...Hes a demon!...i dont know about this anymore" she whispered to herself thinking of changing her mind about going to talk to the boy.
Some how the boy noticed her and turned his face to see her, his golden yellow eyes glowed a bit in the evening sunlight. All Kagome could do was stand there like an idiot and stare back at the boy. She was frozen in place to scared to move, not knowing what was going to happen. The boy waited for her to speak, but Kagome was trembling in her shoes. "well, explain what your doing here girl, dont you know i claimed this area of the forest? which means you need to leave" the boy said with a glare then turned back around listening to see if she'd leave. But instead she walked over to him and kneeled down infront of him. He had a wound on his side his hand was over it trying to stop the bleeding but the wound was getting worse. "please let me help you your wounded" She placed her hand on his hand that was on the wound. The boy threw his hand away sending Kagomes flying off and her falling back onto the ground..
Chapter End Notes:
welp gave it a try..ill write more