- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
ugh finally wifi is working
Kagome was pushed to the ground her hands hands above her head she was being held down by the boy as he hovered over her squirming body.
"I dont need help from some brain dead human priss" he laughed but his smile soon turned into a frown as the pain from the wound grew the more he moved. He fell off her and onto the bottom of the tree onto his left side.
"please let me help you...i can make you fell better" She sat up and smiled sweetly at the demon moving just a tad closer to him. He huffed with an agitated look on his face."fine but do it quick and get the hell outa here!" He winced in pain letting Kagome do her stuff. She grabbed a nurse kit out of her bag and started. She disinfected and cleaned the extra blood, stiched up the wound then wrapped it in gause. "so...got a name i can call you if we meet again?" she smiled up at him. "like well ever meet again...but its Inuyasha" He glared. Kagome tried to ignore the way he said his name, that angered and anoyyed way he said it. "well inuyasha, I'm Kagome". She said in a sweet way. Iuyasha looked away as a blush started to form thinking to himself 'errr why is this human helping me?' Kagome helped him up onto his feet then took some fabric tieing it around him to help stop the bleeding."there your all done now" Kagome started to put her stuff up back in her bag. Inuyasha was getting impatient and wanted her out...
Chapter End Notes:
r&r