- Text Size +
Story Notes:
hey yall this is DrFoxy! have a wonderful time and enjoy!
Author's Chapter Notes:
All Inuyasha charecters go to their respective owners. No copyright intended.
    Kagome pulled herself out of the Bone Eaters well, dragging that Yellow overfilled bag. Sighing a relief she sat down, resting her legs from the burden. Kagome then heard a rustling in nearby bushes, sensing the familiar presence of the inu hanyou. Inuyasha bolted from the brush, trying to hide the emotion of missing her with his usual grumpy attitude. She smiled at the hanyou, for it to vanish when a white snake came at her with blinding speed biting into her flesh. Kagome cried out in pain. Inuyasha noticing her pain bolted her way and killed the snake bye Meryl stomping upon its head. It vanished, having complete its mission. " Kagome!!" Inuyasha rushed to Kagome. She collapsed bye sudden exhaustion. Inuyasha quickly carried her to kaedes Worry splayed over his features.

One month before.  the dark Miko, named Akuhei, Was sitting in a cave of herbs, poisons, and things meant to create spells. Akuhei was over 103 years old, her spells keeping her alive. She then overheard from a youkai that's their was somthing called the Shikon jewel, but a pure Miko had destroyed it, scattering the fragments. Akuhei then questioned the Youkai, and was told that the Miko was traveling with a Hanyou who had a sword made by the most powerful Youkais fang, his father, a demon slayer, a monk with a wind tunnel accompanying his right hand, and a Fire demon cat. There was a kitsune, but that was no threat to her. Akuhei had spent many months figuring a plan to get the shards accompanying the miko, none seemed to be a great plan until somthing snapped in her mind. Akuhei chuckled, perfect. Trying again, and again Akuhei succeeded making a spell to consume a Mikos power to be replaced bye Youkai. Purifying jewl shards would be no more.

Akuhei was Very proud of her spell. The way it worked was mixing a Youkais blood with herbs and poisons, and getting it into the blood. both youkai and Miko 'energy' would be battling inside her body, either the youkai or pure energy would take over. Getting the blood inside the body would be no problom, using a self created snake and making it ovsorbe the blood, thus injecting it into its prey like poision. Akuhei chuckled at what happens to the spiritual people she tested on, they cried in pain, shook violently as if they were having a seizure, and turned into whatever Youkai the blood was. For example Cat youkai blood, you turn into a cat youkai. But there were some.. Side affects. Some mikos turned into giant animals, but we're still youkai. They were unable to become their 'human' looking form. All mikos she tested on were dark and pure, and they were willing to help with Akuhei's tests, for they be leaved they could become rich rich with treasures, she was Lieing of course and killed every one of the youkai using her dark magic.

 Akuhei looked through her sphere crystal seeing the images that took place, the girl was bit and injected with the blood of a elemental Youkai  neko. Akuhei wanted another's blood but the perfect opportunity was there, And her tests were finally complete. Now she just had to wait for the transformation to complete... 

 Kagome cried in pain as she was laid onto the floor in kaedes hut. Her insides were on fire, she felt as if she was being ripped apart on the inside. Her Miko powers summond for an unnoun reason. Kagome was confused until she sensed it,nYoukai inside her trying to fight for dominance over her Miko energy. 'How?' she thought. The answer was obvious, the snake. Kagome turned her head to meet the worried faces of her friends, another jolt of pain made Kagome cry. Inuyasha cringed obviously hating hearing her in pain. He watched her with a worried gaze. Kagome tried to tell him that she was fine, but trying to speak caused more pain than ever. Her Miko energy was dissipating, and Inuyasha seemed to notice the sudden change in kagomes aura. 

 Dragging Kagome to kaedes, he noticed her pain, and tried to sooth. She didn't notice. Inuyasha got Kagome to kaedes,  all of the group was there, chattering like birds. they noticed Kagome in Inuyashas arms  still conscious but in obvious pain. He lay her on the floor softly, and watched as she cry in pain, he could practically feel her pain. 'Kagome Pleaase be alright' Inuyasha then noticed her Miko energy flare, and a faint presence of youkai emerged, from her.

 Kagome then felt her bones twist, the youkai was winning, her miko energy dissipated, then vanished. Kagome felt herself become larger, the elderly Miko kaede looming over her, eyes wide. Kagome didn't know what was happening, her bones twisted, her hears sunk into her flesh and reappeared on top of her head, she felt sharp fangs grow, her nails became longer, stronger, and sharper, she felt somthing emerge from her backside, her eyes turned green. Kagome didn't know what happened to her, but it wasn't over, her legs became longer, arms grew about a inch and a half, her torso became curvier, her breasts larger. Kagome didn't know what to say. Everyone in the room had jaws dropped, Kiraras eyes widened, they all looked shocked. Especially Inuyasha. Kagome got up but quickly sat down blushing a deep Crimson, her school uniform was too small and if she stood they'd all see under her skirt. Kagome looked behind her to see a waving tail, a beautiful pure black, and her hands wandered to the top of her head, planted in were two triangle ears. The sudden realization came in, She was A Neko Youkai!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ka-Kagome?" Was all Sango managed to say. Inuyasha could smell it, she wasn't a hanyou, but a full Youkai. That didn't explain the hanyou appearance though.. Inuyasha was surprised, but how would they go on their quest to find all the jewel shards? Her Miko powers were gone, replaced by an Youkai energy, even more strong than her mikos powers. 

 Kagome looked at Sango about to reply, but somthing stopped her.  Her bones shifted once again, fur grew from her flesh, her clothes ripping. ten seconds later she was standing, once again at her same height. It was the way she stood. Kagome looked down to see her form, shiny beautiful black fur everywhere on her. Inuyasha was overly surprised and stuttered "Ka-Kagome?" Kagome looked at him with beautiful green eyes. Kagome did a soft 'mrow' which seemed more like a roar/growl. She did see the fearful faces of all of the group exempt for Inuyasha. Kaede spoke up, seeing everyone in utter shock. "Inuyasha will ye tell us what happened?" her voice loud enough to snap them out of their transe. "Yes Inuyasha do tell" Miroku joined in calmly. Inuyasha went over what happened from the Well to now.  They all listened carefully. The snake part got all of them. They tried to figure out where and who it was from. They were uncertain about Kagome, and kept their guard up in case she decided to attack. Kagome listened to all of this, uncertain about wanting to go back for her bag.desition made she exited the hut still uncertain. "Oi Wench where Ya going?" Inuyasha yelled after her, she could so how feel his concern for her. She triedd talking like a human, but all came out were mew, but they sounded like roars.

  Inuyasha didn't know what just happened,but Kagome turned into a neko youkai, and was leaving for an unnoun reason.  They came apon the well and Kagomes bag was there. So she wanted to get her bag.. K then. Kagome grabbed her bag, and slowly walked over to  the ancient tree that lived till her time.

 Kagome prayed by the tree, hoping this was a dream. But in reality she knew it wasn't, she didn't want to bèleave it. After exiting the hut everything increased in volume, it was deafening that she could hear even people who were a good 100 yards away. She smelled the earth, it was unpleasant stench. She now knew Inuyasha had to deal with this. Her sight hasn't changed much, more clearer and she could see farther than usual. She wondered what she looked like, she knew she was big, Her fur the color black, and looked like a cat. Laying by the aincent tree, she slowing felt the stress of the day fade, even though it was near 1:00 pm -Meaning in the afternoon-. She soon fell into slumber and purred as the hanyou took an experimental touch of her ful, it was soft, thick, and silky. Inuyasha jumped to the nearest branch and watch as the day faded away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Around the time of midnight Inuyashas ears perked, a familiar scent called to him. He got up, careful to not wake the neko under him. Inuyasha swiftly ran to the scents owner, Kikyo. "Kikyo" Inuyasha said, waiting for a response from the undead Miko. "Inuyasha I sensed a Miko energy dissipating, and it affected me as well, youkai tried to claim my soul, but I would not allow to become a Youkai, I beleave it was my reincarnation that started this?" Kikyo stated, her eyes not showing any emotions. Since Kagome and Kikyo share a soul they both were affected. Inuyasha realized. Then he remembered Kagome couldn't sense the jewel shards and Kikyo could. Kikyo knew this as well. "Kikyo would you help us look for the jewel shards?" Inuyasha asked, trying to see any emtion on her face, it was too dark, but she held a slight smirk. "I will accompany you and you companions."  Thats  all she needed to say. Kikyo swayed over to the hanyou, clearly confused by her display, and planted a kiss on his soft, warm flesh.

 Kagome heard Inuyasha get down from the tree, and followed him when she knew he couldn't hear or see her. A scent that smelled of graveyard soil, and death rolled over Kagome. She stelthly put on paw in front of another by her new Youkai instinct.  Overhearing Inuyasha and the sounds of Kikyo stopped her. Heart ached by kept going. Kagome was their to witness the scene of Kikyo holding Inuyasha in an embrace kissing him nearly stopped her heart. Kagome turned and fled from the scene, she knew Inuyasha wanted Kikyo, his first true love. Kagome snarled at herself and cept going until her surroundings were unfamiliar. Slowing Kagome, heart shattered, trotted off into the mouth of a cave. She yowled unable to contain it, and slept to try and forget about the pain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Kagome knew what she had to do, being with Inuyasha would break her heart, so she decided to steer clear of her friends, seei them would break her heart. Kagome got up and yawned, her rear end up and front paws stretched in front of her to do a feline stretch. She padded over to the nearest water source, she was surprised, water Did have a scent.

 After lapping up a few cold drinks she decided to try out what her cat did, groom herself. Kagome did a few, short licks at her front paw. Her rough tongue clearing the stray furs, and water. She tried spitting it out but found the task harder than it seemed. Kagome's stomach growled, she'd have to find food soon, and her new youkai instinct told her she needed fresh uncooked meat. Kagome was horrified at that, meaning she'd have to hunt unskillfully and kill a poor helpless animal. 

 Kagome heard rustling in the bushes near the opposite end of the pond, a giant bear emerged from them, hurtling towards her. Kagome dodged to the right, her reatractleble claws now showing, hungy to dig into the flesh of this beast. Kagome wanted to scurry up the tree like a scared pussy cat, but held her ground. Kagomes youkai came forwards, her instincts telling her plunge her sharp feline fangs into the monsters throat. Since her Miko was gone she wouldnt feel as bad for killing somthing in defense, and maybe eating it afterwards. Kagome shot forward and pinned the bear down, it was a good 1 foot shorter than her, and her new youkai made her stronger than ever. Kagome plunged her fangs into the creature throat, it's struggling ceased, as it breathed its last breathe. Kagome got up and looked at the mess under her. She, Kagome, hunted for herself. If she could she would be grinning, a lot. 

 After eating the raw carcass of the bear, it surprisingly wasn't bad.  Kagome lapped up more water with her long rough tounge, satisfied she went exploring these surroundings. Many youkai were in this area, but Kagome wasn't sure how she avoided them all.

 "Shinzo so you sense that?" Kensa asked his older brother. Shinzo did sence it, a powerful, probly most powerful youkai that has ever lived was in this forest. All youkai scattered for fear of death. It seemed to be a Neko Youkai wandering these forests, obviously in distress. You could hear the wails of pain, not physically but emotionally. You could smell no blood, and it was a female. Her yowls of pain made them all cringe. Her voice was beyond powerful, their ears were ringing by the time she was done. Shinzo simply said "yes I could sence it." 

 Kagome layer in the sun, warming her black fur.  she smelled of earth, water,  and sweet grass.  Yawning Kagome got up, severely bored. After lounging around for a good time she smelled somthing, young, pure, and smelled of flowers. Near midnight she masked her aura, not noticing she did, youkai instincts masked her aura so she could have a better time at sneaking up, presumably prey. Youkai prey.

 Kagomes black fur was perfect for hiding in the darkness of the shadows. She snuck up to see what the scent was, her crawling looked like she was hunting, like a lion from her time. Kagome stopped and realized. She was stuck in the feudal era, without her Miko powers or jewel shards she couldn't pass through the well. Heartbroken at the idea, she realized she'd just have to wait and live until her time. Crawling forward she saw the scene that moved her heart. The cold 'ice prince' Sesshomaru had a little girl Kagome remembered as Rin, sleeping on his fluff, and he was stroking her soothingly. Suddenly his eyes shot up to look in her area. She knew he could see her. Rin wasn't fully asleep and her eyes wandered to kagome, obviously seeing Kagome her expression changed from calm to frightened, then curiosity. "Rin stay back." Sesshomaru ordered in a bored tone. Kagome knew she wasn't a threat, so she enter the clearing, Sesshomaru eyeing her as if daring make the wrong move I will not hesitate to kill you. 

 Kagome did somthing that no youkai has ever done, especially by the lord of the western lands. Kagome padded right next to the lord layed down and purred. Sesshomaru was about to kill her for making such a vile move, but the look in her eyes stopped him. Perhaps he could use this Neko, but it have to earn his trust.

 Kagome made the move because she thought Sesshomaru would recognize her, but the hostility in his eyes made her realize he didn't reconize her. Kagome settled by his side, for she needed someone familiar to be by. Rin saw everything, but wasn't as afraid of her as wolves. Kagome did somthing to soothe everyone around her, she purred, long even after sleep took her. 

 Kagome woke up near dawn, Sesshomaru still was awake, no sign of tiredness crossing his features. Kagome needed somthing from Totosai, a sword to make her have her.. 'Human form'. Kagome got up and left them, making her way to Totosai.

 Sesshomaru wasn't surprised she left, but he wondered where. "jaken watch Rin" Sesshomaru ordered coldly as if saying 'if she gets hurt I will murder you'. Sesshomaru stood, carefully placing Rins head on the ground.

"Sesshomaru.." Rin said in her sleep.

  Sesshomaru followed 'the neko' staying in the trees and air. She was headed towards Totosi's, Sesshomaru wondered if this Neko knew Totosai. He'd see soon enough.

 Kagome bounded across the forest, recognizing the area, she made her way to Totosi's. Bounding across the terrain, Kagome knew she was being followed, she could smell his distinct scent. Making it to totosais she greeted the startled old youkai with a roar. Totosai was about to ward off the youkai Neko but somthing stopped him the look in her eyes and she was writing somthing in the dirt. Couriosity took him and he look over to see the message 'it's me Kagome I was turned into a Neko and I want a sword so I can be in my other form' Totosai understood but how did she become this? 

"I want you to tell me what happened, I will make you the sword but when you can talk and I can Understand You tell me what happened." He commanded. The neko/Kagome nodded her head in a 'yes'. Totosai has done this before for another youkai who couldn't transforn into their other form.kagome simply made the outline of a 1 foot dagger. Without telling Neko/Kagome Totosai grabbed his pliers, and yanked out her fang. The neko/Kagome growled but made no move to stop the old youkai. Totosai knew this would take at least two days to complete so he started working. 

 Sesshomaru still didn't know who this Neko was but he had a feeling that they've met before, but not like this. The neko made her way across the terrain, ruining the writing. Sesshomaru floated downward to Totosai "Who is that Neko?" Sesshomaru asked/commanded. The writing had started off with 'it's me Ka=======' Sesshomaru wanted to know who this was and why would they so boldly walk up to them, lay down and purr as if they knew each other since birth.

"ah The Neko is Kagome, I presume the one that travels with Inuyasha" Totosai stated lamely."she's gonna tell me how she became a Youkai though." 

 Why would Inuyasha let the Miko, no Neko, go to Totosai's by herself. Then it all came crashing down. The yowling Sesshomaru heard was the Neko, obviously in emtional pain. So Inuyasha abandoned the wench for another. Hn. 

 Kagome crouched watching them, listening to everything they said. So he finnally figured out.. Kagome walked away, planning to return in two days. Stalking around the treeline Kagome knew even though it didn't seem, it was going to be awhile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days Later..

  stalking around the corner Kagome was right, it was a VERY long two days. She fought unskillfully about two hordes of demons she ran into. She was able to survive but got a arrow stuck in her shoulder. Unknowingly Sesshomaru was watching her the whole, probably, observing. Kagome padded back to the old Youkais cave, exited. He was snoozing, probaly from working day and night nonstop to fulfill her request. 

 Suddenly out of nowhere Sesshomaru appears with a new dagger in his hand. He handed it to her without a word. Kagome didn't know what to say but she'd thank Sesshomaru for giving it to her. Grabbing the sword with her mouth Kagome felt a shift  in her bones, her fur absorbed back into her skin, many changes happened. Kagome blushed from head to toe, she was naked as the day she was born. Sesshomaru noticed this as well and gave her a outfit, tight black leather, her tail swishing back and forth ears layed back. Quickly putting the garment on it was surprisingly comfortable. Giving a quick nod to Sesshomaru. Kagome set off to find out who did this to her.

Chapter End Notes:
thanks for reading tell me more parts you want like if you want Kikyo x Inuyasha or Sesshomaru x Kagome Thanks! <3