[Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Scientist from Kagome's time create a portal into the Feudal Era, and capture Sesshomaru. Aryana, a cat demoness traveling with the Shard Hunters, sets herself out rescue the demon that unknowingly held her heart in his hands. She will fight for him, take care of him, protect him, but will she be able to set him free? Can she take him from his present-day hell?

But more importantly, will she be able to let him go? 


Rated: PG-13
Categories: Romance Characters: Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi, Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10362 Read: 47280
Published: 27 May 2008 Updated: 06 Jul 2008
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or it's characters. I make no money from this story.

1. Chapter 1 by Aryana NightAngel [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1210 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Aryana NightAngel [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1322 words)
I don't own any of the Inuyasha characters, but I sure wouldn't mind owning Sesshy!!!!!

3. Chapter 3 by Aryana NightAngel [Reviews - 0] (1378 words)
I wish I did, but I don't own the Inuyasha characters.

4. Chapter 4 by Aryana NightAngel [Reviews - 1] (1452 words)

I don't own Inuyasha. There, I said it!! I hope you're happy!!! *runs away crying*

I've been eating candy!!! Lots and lots of candy!!!!!! I swear my head is about to fly off my shoulders!!!!!!

5. Chapter 5 by Aryana NightAngel [Reviews - 1] (1630 words)
I do not own any of the wonderful Takahashi creations. She made them up, and I wrote my own story, just like everybody else around here. Can't they just put one big disclaimer on the whole sight? I hate having to remember the dumb thing!!!! 

6. Chapter 6 by Aryana NightAngel [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1341 words)
This chapter leads strait in from Chapter 5. They were all one chapter to start with, but then I realized it was twice as long as the rest of my chapters. I would go back and take a look at the last thing that was said last, if I were you.

7. Chapter 7 by Aryana NightAngel [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (963 words)
This is a very short chapter, compaired to the others. This is the last chapter, then the Epilogue.

8. Epilogue by Aryana NightAngel [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1047 words)

This is the final chapter of "Captured"

I am sad that it is ending, but happy that I finished it. Out of over twenty stories I have started, this is the first one to be finished. I am proud of it, even if it is never read by anyone but me.