[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: In the past, there lies a secret. A possibility, impossible to imagine. A girl. A journey. An enemy. A quest. A beginning, and an end. Let the story unfold...And the adeventure, begin. There is an accompanying trailer to this fanfic, the correct link on chap 2.
Rated: PG-13
Categories: General, Action/ Adventure, Romance > Sesshoumaru/ Kagome Characters: Kagome Higurashi, Midoriko, Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 16344 Read: 35351
Published: 07 Jun 2008 Updated: 08 Apr 2009
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: This is the universal disclaimer for this fic. I claim no ownership of InuYasha, the manga/anime. It doesn’t belong to me, but the plotline of this work of fanfiction does. I also do not own any of the songs that will be mentioned throughout this fanfic. No copyright infringement is intended. I hope this clears up any confusion.

1. Lie To Me by Violetcarson [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3201 words)
Hey peeps! Thanks for actually giving my fic a chance. If you want to watch the trailer that I made for this (which isn’t that good, but it might give you a clue as to what’s going to happen *wink, wink*) here’s the link, just take out the spaces: http:// www.youtube .com/watch?v=BW5F7TU_hgw

2. Away From the Sun by Violetcarson [Reviews - 1] (2868 words)

3. Stand in the Rain by Violetcarson [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2333 words)
Look mommy! A lunchbox with a caterpillar on it!  

...

 

Wow, that was random.

 

Please don’t ask, I really don’t even know. Go ahead and read the long-awaited chapter, if you want to. The song is by Superchick. Brilliant song, you should listen while you read.

4. Follow by Violetcarson [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2679 words)

A/N: Later in the chapter Chinatsu explains a bit about youkai politics. I made a map to correspond with this information. If you'd like to take a look, here's the link:

 

http :// violetcarson. deviantart. com/ art/ Youkai-Realms-of-Feudal-Japan- 96543795

 

Don't forget to remove the spaces. Lol

5. The Great Escape by Violetcarson [Reviews - 0] (3121 words)

I did some research before I wrote this, so my descriptions of Japanese architecture should hopefully be decent. I hope everyone enjoys Kinjyoutouchi, as I thought quite a bit about how I wanted it to be. There is a butt-load of description in the latter part of the chapter; I hope I don’t overwhelm you guys. XD Happy reading!

6. Through Fire and Flames by Violetcarson [Reviews - 0] (2142 words)
This chapter’s song is mostly here just because I love it. Through Fire and Flames by Dragonforce -faints at the sheer awesomeness- Oh yeah man, it rocks!