[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Kagome celebrates a year's worth of holidays with her enemy.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General > One-Shots, General Characters: Kagome Higurashi, Naraku
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9868 Read: 238
Published: 15 Nov 2008 Updated: 15 Nov 2008
Story Notes:
I do not own Inuyasha.

1. Chapter 1 by Keva [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (9868 words)

GOOD NEWS... I am currently working on new chapters to AFD and Adoption as well as a few one shots. I am going to try to get what I have finished up this weekend and the new chapters to AFD and Adoption by late next week. Also you will be happy to know that I have about a quarter of the sequel to PTNIS written. That one will take a little while to get up as I am writing it by hand then will have to type it up to get it posted. Perfect Harmony is getting a new paragraph about every other day or so but may be pulled; partially rewritten and edited as there is something about it that is rubbing me the wrong way. I haven't decided what to do with it yet. Mine Pt II is in the works as I finally have an idea for it but I don't know how funny it's going to be. Escape has half the next chapter written and should be done this weekend.

So with all of that said I give you this two shot to hold you over until I get things up and going again. Oh and there is a N/K one shot that will be posted as well. (If you like that sort of thing.)

Happy reading!

Much love for you all. Keva