[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: He found it hard to believe that there was a female out there that was revolted by him. He wasn't conceded by any meaning of the word but after so many years of being wanted it caught him off guard to find that there was actually one that didn't want him.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Humor, Romance > Sesshoumaru/ Kagome Characters: Kagome Higurashi, Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 20971 Read: 1196
Published: 15 Nov 2008 Updated: 30 Jun 2009
Story Notes:
Kei is the sole property of me. If you wish to use him you must ask me. If you do not and use him anyway I will hunt you down and tickle you to death.

1. Chapter 1 by Keva [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (10321 words)

GOOD NEWS... I am currently working on new chapters to AFD and Adoption as well as a few one shots. I am going to try to get what I have finished up this weekend and the new chapters to AFD and Adoption by late next week. Also you will be happy to know that I have about a quarter of the sequel to PTNIS written. That one will take a little while to get up as I am writing it by hand then will have to type it up to get it posted. Perfect Harmony is getting a new paragraph about every other day or so but may be pulled; partially rewritten and edited as there is something about it that is rubbing me the wrong way. I haven't decided what to do with it yet. Mine Pt II is in the works as I finally have an idea for it but I don't know how funny it's going to be. Escape has half the next chapter written and should be done this weekend.

So with all of that said I give you this two shot to hold you over until I get things up and going again. Oh and there is a N/K one shot that will be posted as well. (If you like that sort of thing.)

 

Much love for you all. Keva

2. Chapter 2 by Keva [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (8394 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Keva [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2256 words)