[Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary: When Rin falls ill and dies, only one person can bring Sesshoumaru from the edge on insanity, Kagome Higurashi. Whisked away to the Western Lands and subduing the Western Lord binds her tighter then she could have imagined and inadvertently elevates her to the status of Western Lady. In a skewed version of Beauty of the Beast, Sesshoumaru keeps her in his castle and refuses to let her go no matter the consequences and reasons. She never wanted the position but duty binds her and all she wants is to return home to Shippo whom battles his own demons with death. Suffering all the perks and downsides of being human among demon royalty, Kagome refuses to lose this battle.
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Angst/ Drama, Romance, Romance > Sesshoumaru/ Kagome Characters: Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 10958 Read: 8281
Published: 13 Dec 2008 Updated: 04 Apr 2012
Story Notes:

:: The reason behind the making of this story is because I would love to make a fanfiction that is seductive yet sweet, loving yet hateful. Beauty brought forth only by destruction of all that is pure is what I want for this story. I want the pain wrought with terrifying sadness, to connect with my readers, to bring out emotions from them. I want this story to be like none other and to be remember by it and only it and not for another to come after like it. High standards, ne? Can I do it? Maybe... we'll see. 

 

1. Meet The Beast by Kagome Yuki Niwa [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5921 words)
:: This chapter is mainly the introduction to what's happening and what our dear heroine has to do. It's to give the reader an idea of what this story is to be about. I am tossing the reader in cold turkey, unprepared for what exactly will happen as is my way to do things xD If you know me from fanfiction.net, you know I love to toy with my characters and readers emotions. >3

2. Consequences by Kagome Yuki Niwa [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5037 words)
A Demon Lord's Cry
Chapter Two: Consequences