[Reviews - 34] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Plain and boring are just a few words to describe Kagome and her life. But what if a dark tattoo artist stepped in and changed all of that? What would she do? Extreme perversions inside don't read if you don't like that sort of thing.
Rated: X
Categories: Angst/ Drama, Romance > Naraku/ Kagome Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes
Word count: 36839 Read: 7095
Published: 24 Dec 2008 Updated: 08 Jan 2009
Story Notes:

I don't own Inu and Co. Nor do I profit from the writing of this story.

1. Manipulation by Keva [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2380 words)

Loosely based on the short story Empathy by Brian Hodge

Just a note for you all. On the time thing Japan's a.m. and p.m. is reverse to the U.S. due to the different times zones. So 3 a.m. is actually 3 in the afternoon in Japan not 3 in the morning. Just an FYI.

I give you this as a Christmas gift if you do that sort of thing. Happy Holidays and will see you soon. Much love for you all. Keva

2. Confrontation by Keva [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2406 words)

I give you this on Christmas day because I am bored and have nothing to do while I wait for dinner to finish cooking. So I hope you all enjoy. Much love and have a very Merry Christmas. Keva

P.S. Of all my N/K stories this one is turning out to be my favorite... thus far. Who knows what I will come up with next.

3. Preparation by Keva [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2145 words)
I guess nobody's ever read the story this is based on therefore no one knows where I'm going wiith this. Yeah for me. Hope you all like. Much love. Keva

4. Inscription by Keva [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2254 words)

So Nile did ya find it? I bet you didn't and if you did that doesn't mean I am going to follow the plot exactly I can alter it to throw you off. So there! I better not taunt you then you won't read it no more. That would make me sad. :(

 

And Wilderness it's funny you sat that this story is erotic. The story that this is based on is from an erotic book my husband gave me for my birthday way back when we were just dating. It's supposed to be erotic horror or something along those lines but it's not very scary at all; more perverse than anything. But it has given me a lot of ideas for the stories I have going now and future stuff as well. I guess we will see what happens.

 

Thanks for reading. Much love. Keva

5. Beautification by Keva [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2153 words)
If someone can be as mean as Naraku then they are a person after my own heart:) Nile....

6. Hallucination by Keva [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2238 words)

7. Exertion by Keva [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2200 words)

8. Castigation by Keva [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2124 words)

Castigation: it means to reprimand or punish severely or to punish in order to correct. Just in case you didn't know. Thanks for reading much love. Keva


Ya know I'm glad to know I'm not the only freak around here. Maybe the oldest but most definitely not the only. Its good to have others who share my same passion for the perverse. It makes me not feel so alone:)

9. Vitiation by Keva [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2171 words)

HAPPY NEW YEAR YA BUNCH OF FREAKS! I bring this to you in commemoration of the new year with the hopes that all your freaky dreams come true. And if you take offense to me calling you a freak you are lying to yourself as only people that are freaky would still be reading this story. And yes I am a freak I will admit it and am rather proud of it. Much love for you all. Keva

Oh and the definition of Vitiation essentially means to corrupt. In case you didn't know.

Finally to all of you who like the swing... you really need to get one. It's the best thing my hubby ever bought me. When he pisses me off I sometimes think I can get rid of him and keep the swing. But alas I would miss him so I keep him.

10. Exhibition by Keva [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2291 words)

Wildreness I have to be honest I don't have any tattoos on my upper body; that's not to say I don't have any, but the description comes from watching my best friend get one and laughing my ass off at her her because she couldn't stay still. Kami it took forever for the poor guy to get it done... giggles.

And Nile we don't know why her needle was in the room and we probably never will. It's just one of those unforunate things. Oh well Kagura you will be missed.

Finally this I have this nearly done. I will have the last chapter finished today so in the next seven days you will find out the end to Naraku's desires. I'm soo exicited; I wonder what he's doing? Wait I already know.

11. Interpolation by Keva [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2326 words)
Interpolation: The act of introducing or inserting anything, especially that which is spurious or foreign.

12. Infatuation by Keva [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2975 words)

13. Complication by Keva [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2156 words)
You guys can guess what Naraku's plans are all ya want; you will never get it though and you will have to wait three more days to find out. Heh I'm so evil; that's probably why I love the dark bastard so much. Hope you enjoy. Much love for you all. Keva

14. Interruption by Keva [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2240 words)

15. Altercation by Keva [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2282 words)

Oohh... One more chapter after this and all your questions will be answered. How exciting! Hope you enjoy.

Alright you bunch of hentai's I have a pic of Kags riding her horsy. I have posted it on my deviantart account. However I must warn you; it is very naughty so if you view it and get offended it's your own fault! Muck love. Keva

16. Chapter 16 by Keva [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2498 words)

Okay all ya freaks; here's the final chapter to this story and the one that answers all the 'What the heck is he doing?' questions.


Well I guess that's it. Hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Much love for you all. Keva

P.S. If you haven't found the pic of Kags on her horsey here is the link; ronlyn.deviantart.com Although I'm pretty sure you all found it already. Pervs... yet what does that say about me as I am the one that drew it...