I don't know about you, but I think there are far too many stories about any character pairing that involve the pair in question getting into some kind of situation and this situation winds up getting them together, and THE END. That's the end of the story. I'm usually like. 'Don't stop now! What happens next?' I don't know how you feel about stories like this, but I think we deserve to know what happens during the Happily Ever After.
In this challenge, I, well, challenge you to write a story beyond the first kiss, beyond the first time, beyond the first admission of love. Tell me what this first of anything does for the couple in question. Tell me of thier life beyond that first admission of love.
There are some rules to this challenge, however:
1) The pairing in question can be any pair you want it to be. I don't care.
2) The author must not put himself/herself into the story. The characters must be already existing characters. If it is necessary for the storyline, you may add some minor characters, but the main focus of this challenge is on already existing characters.
3) The length of this story can be any that you want. It can be a one-shot. It can be 5 chapters long. Hell, it can be one of those stories without an end if that's what you want.
4) It would be preferable to avoid a story on HOW the pair gets together. In this challenge, we shall all assume that your pair is together somehow. Please tell me what happens now that they are together. However, if a backstory is necessary for your story, well, I'm not picky. Do that if you must, but please try to avoid backstories.
5) There is no deadline. I want you guys to have fun with this.
6) This can be in any universe you want.
7) I do not care if you put lemons in this or not. In some stories, it might even enhance the story.
Perhaps these are not rules per say. They seem to be more like guidelines. But I want you to have fun when you write this and if I restrict you too much, well, I wouldn't think it would be fun.
So, the Happily Ever After has begun. Or has it? Peace reigns the land, or does chaos still ensue? That is up to you. Go now, and write the best story you can write! I look forward to reading it.
Categories: Adult, General, Drabbles, Humor, Poetry, Angst/ Drama, Action/ Adventure, Romance Characters: None