- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Kagome is kidnapped by lord Sesshomaru and taken to his home to help care for son.
Brother My Brother

chapter One

Kagome looked at the moon as she walked out of the well house to her house. She hhadn't been home in three months. 'To think just three years ago my life was that of a normal teenager. I had never herd of the Shikona No Tama or demons or anything for that matter. I thought they were just a wild tale grandpa used to tell me. I never knew Inuyasha ,Sango ,Mirouku ,Shippou, Kirara, Kouga, Ginta, Hakkuku,Sesshomaru,Rin...' the list could go on and on. Kagome opened the door to be met by her little brother Souta rushing past and falling when he ran into her.

"Hey Sis your back." he said as he stood up.

"Yea bro were you off to in such a hurry" Kagome asked as she stood up from the ground.

"No were" Souta lied as he took off out the door in a hurry that would put Inuyasha to shame.

Kagome shook her head as she walked in the house "Hey Mom im home" she yelled as she walked in the Kitchen. She sat her yellow bag down on the counter. The bag was still in one peice even after all the slinging and demon fights she had been in becouse of inuyasha. She smiled as she opened the cubaards and started to throw the food that would be needed into her bag. A lite small graced her lips as she threw in a few boxes of powdred milk. As a after thought she tossed in a few more with a bottle and nipple. Sango had finaly given in to Mirouku and had given birth to his child.

Nine months ago Sango had told Kagome she was pregnte and as the time wore on Sango got grumpyer and Grumpyer ending in a lot of bumps on poor mirouku's head. Sango would have been left in Keade's village if inuyasha had any say but Kagome and Mirouku would here none of it. Sango had given birth to a buetiful baby girl who they named Salu. Kagome had come back to get a refill. She rushed upstairs to fill her first aid kit. "Lets not forget the Aisprain" she mumbled to herself as she tossed it in along with the rest.

She grabbded another set of battiers for her mp3 and left a note for her mother.

Dear Mom
Sorry I missed you and gramps I have to get back to Sango who had a baby girl. Love you all lots bye
Kagome

Kagome rushed outside and jumped in the well. As she was surrounded by the blue light that brought her back to the fuedel era she thought 'Home and Back again'

*9With Lord Sesshomaru*
Sesshomaru walked through his palace in a hurry. His son and heir to the throne Haku had just lost his mother though he never need no it was by his fathers hands. 'I need someone to take care of my pup but who would take in a pup not there own' as he ponderd this a image off his brothers pack and more importantly his brothers Alpha Female the Miko Kagome popped into his head. 'Perfect' he thought she would help the pup and she wouldnt kill it. That sort of thing was bellow her.

Sesshomaru then went to the stables and saddled Au Un. The two headed dragon looked at him as iff to ask what was going on. Sesshomaru said nothing and took to the sky as he flew towards his brothers pack to meet his brothers miko and take her back with him.

*With Kagome*
Kagome climbed out of the well and brushed off her uniform. She then hefted the bag over her shoulder as she walked to the village. She was on her way when Lord Sesshomaru landed infront of her "Miko you will accompany this Sesshomaru to his home and take care of his pup" sesshomaru spoke as he gestrerd towards Au Un. Kagome sighed but slung her back pack on the dragon.

'No use in arguing if I dont want this head of mine to roll.' she thought as she climbed aboard and started to listen to her mp3 as the song played she thought.

The song that started to play was Brother My Brother by Bleessed union of souls

Brother my brother
Tell me what are fighting for
We've got to end this war
We should love one another
Oh, can't we just pretend
This war never began
We can try
Brother my brother

'I wonder why Sesshomaru would come get me the woman who travles with his brother'

We face each other from different sides
The anger burns can't remember why
It's kind of crazy to cause so much pain
Our foolish pride makes us hate this way

'Ironic thisa so matches the Inus I no'

We watch our world fall apart
Tell me what good is winning
When you lose your heart

'I wonder if they ever regret fighting'

Brother my brother
Tell me what are fighting for
Isn't life worth so much more
We should love one another
Oh, can't we just pretend
This war never began
Tell me why
Brother my brother

Yes
We can try
Brother my brother
Yes

Let's take a moment to look deep inside
and say we're willing to give love a try
we're not as different as we seem to be
there's so much more to me than what you see

It don't have to be this way
Think about the consequences
then turn around and walk away

Brother my brother
Tell me what are fighting for
Isn't life worth so much more
We should love one another
Oh, can't we just pretend
This war never began
Tell me why
Brother my brother

Brother my brother
Tell me what are fighting for
Isn't life worth so much more
We should love one another
Oh, can't we just pretend
This war never began
Tell me why
Brother my brother
As the rest of the song finished they arrived at the palace to wich Kagome was usherd inside and set up in her room.

[Till next chapter bye please review and tell me what you think]
Chapter End Notes:
This story is far from over and it is not just a song fic it has a plot