[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Totosai was only going for a walk; Kaede was only falling out of tree...it could be love. They weren't always old codgers, you know! Written for the 36iyeroticfairytales site on LJ as part of a Valentine's Challenge.
Rated: X
Categories: Romance > Other, Humor, Romance Characters: Totosai
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 7102 Read: 227
Published: 21 Jan 2009 Updated: 06 Feb 2009
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.   This goofy set of silly, sexy fun will be quite a departure from my normally dark S&M style work. Not to say that I don't have further torment planned for The Spider and The Miko no Shikon, but I need a breather from those two for a while - they are intense!  Now, where did I leave my scotch...?

1. Exchange by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1149 words)

Kaede is 18, and Totosai appears around 25, but he's such a dolt that they are evenly matched. They are such an odd couple that this is going to be fun... Enjoy some silly, sexy fun and Happy Valentine's Day to all!

I must say that my flakey Totosai and long-suffering Kaede are both heavily influenced by Tom Stoppard's Rosencrantz and Guildenstern, both of whom I am given to understand, are dead.

2. Red and White by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 0] (1045 words)
All previous disclaimers and content warnings continue to apply. Please enjoy!

3. Question by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 0] (497 words)
All previous disclaimers and content warnings continue to appy. Please enjoy!

4. Tease and Tickle by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 0] (1160 words)

All previous disclaimers and content warnings continue to apply. This WAFF-y fic is a gift to a friend on LJ, whose sweet fics are just too good not to enjoy - even by a predator such as myself.

This is not my usual fare and it is quite a stretch for me to do...ugh...cute. Please enjoy!

5. Sweet by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 0] (639 words)
Allprevious disclaimers apply. What content warnings? They haven't done anything yet!

6. Heart by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 0] (1667 words)
All previous disclaimers continue to apply. I don't know if the plant in question can be used as soap and I never want to find out!

7. Cupid by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 0] (945 words)

I planed on uploading the rest of this story (it is finished) and then taking my leave of this site. Thanks for all the kindness. :) The problems I'm having with formatting here are just too much of a pain in the ass, so please feel free to see it on http://community.livejournal.com/36iyerotictales/. Anyone still interested in my work, please look me up on live journal - I am n0t_again there.

 Smell ya later -

The Voice in the Wilderness