- Text Size +

Chapter 19 The Final Sibling 

Three days later, Ginta and Hakakaku caught up with Kouga, and had explained everything they knew, when a whip of light appeared killing a giant lizard that was after Shippo.  Shippo got up off the ground, and ran towards the group. “Something big is coming,” Shippo said.  Everyone looked up, and a girl with a crescent moon, silver, long, straight, hair, golden eyes, a blue stripe on either side of her face, and had on a purple kimono, three furrys, and a yellow sash, landed in front of them.  “Who are you supposed to be?”  Kouga asked.  “My name is, Forginji, and you must be Kouga.”  “Oh great, another sibling,” Inuyasha said.  Forginji walked up to him and said, “Are you my half-demon, half-brother?”  “Shut up, and don’t call me that, again,” Inuyasha growled at her.  “Fine, I’ll join you since it looks as if you are all heading towards Hakadoshi,” Forginji said.  “Slurp! Slurp!  Slap!  Inuyasha slapped his neck, and Myoga appeared.  “What is it this time Myoga?”  Inuyasha asked.  “Totosai has requested you all come to his place.”  Myoga said.About and hour later, the group was seen at Totosai’s place.  “What is it, and it better be good,” Inuyasha said, irritated.  “Well, I made seven swords four years ago, and six of them were stolen at that time, and now when I was out getting a whetstone, Hakadoshi took off with the seventh.  It may be a good sword, but in Hakadoshi’s hands nothing good will come,” Totosai said.  “Well, some half-demons have six of the swords, they took them from an evil wolf,” Forginji said.  Everyone turned towards Forginji, who said, “They were the same ones, I saw escape from Horai Island, years ago.”

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.  Forginji, I created.