- Text Size +
Chapter 23

Hakadoshi’s Mistake

As the horse that Hakadoshi was riding came into view, Hakadoshi said, “So everyone is here. Is this what you call hope?” Everyone that didn’t already have their weapon ready, got it ready, and Shanaru was given the Tokijin, and was prepared to take down Hakadoshi. Everyone began to battle with Hakadoshi, and the horse, but the only ones able to even touch the horse because of its speed were Shanaru, Kagura, Sesshomaru, Forginji, Servici and Sesshomaru’s mother.
Miroku and Sango had their masks on, and Servici said, “Does anybody have any sort of poison to slow that demon horse down?” “Yes, I do,” Sango said. As the sword with poison was thrown at the horse, when it wasn’t looking, the horse started to slow down, and holler. Future Kagashe noticed a barrier appear all of a sudden, around the horse. She ran up to the horse, and her Tetsaiga turned red.
Hakadoshi jumped off the horse, just as the horse was split in half. As the horse disintegrated, along with the barrier, Hakadoshi looked at it in shock. Young Kagashe saw that Hakadoshi was staring at the horse, and thinking that he had dropped his guard, she ran out towards him, but just as she reached him Hakadoshi looked up. Hakadoshi raised his hand, and hit her to the ground, knocking her out. Inuyasha and Kagome yelled, “Kagashe!” when they saw what happened.
“Okay, who’s next?” Hakadoshi asked. Inuyasha was about to go after Hakadoshi, but Servici put out her hand to stop him. “What?” Inuyasha steamed. “Don’t be fooled,” Future Kagashe said, full of fear, “Kagashe isn’t finished with Hakadoshi.” Everyone looked at Young Kagashe, and Inuyasha said, “Oh, no!”
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.  Shanaru, Forginji, Servici, Young Kagashe, and Future Kagashe I created.