- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I tried This Once And It deleted all My work so the second time is gonna be real bad.

June 4, 1492

Koga Left And 7 people Came In, one a crazy old man Who Keeps Saying "Na- Na- Na"

 

July 8

Koga is back and 7 More People Came In, And One Death Happened To A Young Woman.

 

july 31

Koga Left Again To fight Naraku, I asked Inuyasha About NAraku And All He said was "I dont wanna talk about it." Also That Crazy Old Man Is NOw Saying"Nar- nar- nar."

 

September 4

Havnt Written In a month Because People Re Trying TO get In befor Winter Because They Are Homless or have no family, So Theres Only 3 Spots Left In the Shack.

 

October 17

Koga Is Back, Old Crazy Man Has A spreadable diesiese witch makes people crazy, like hes making me.C ya For The Winter!

 

March 21, 1493

Its Coming!Koga Checks In and Out when Hes Well And Sesshomaru Killed Some Old Man Pranting He was Evil, Along Wiht Inuyasha attacking a young man who hit him on the back of the head with a chair.

 

May 5

Crazy Old Man God Decapitated, witch demons seem fond of doing to immagrants at this hospitol. Koga Gave Me A rare Herb That Is Very Valueble and can help many masses, but it has to be used at the right time, and inuyasha opened up the th interns a little.

 

June 9

Summers coming fast and the slots are filling in and out so fast it makes me dizzy!!

 

June 10

To Many People Died, its time to stop the body count.

Chapter End Notes:
Eyes Of Kagome Higurasi.(er, however You Spell That)