- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry if there are any errors on the chapter, I'm not feeling to well.

Please Read and Review

 

Chapter 18

 

The Puppet and the Weak Demons

 

As evening approached, the two villagers came back to the village, and found the village headman. "So, the demon is a rat?" Kagon asked. "Something just doesn't seem right," Kagashe said. "Yeah, the miasma is too strong," Inu said. "What do you mean by too strong?" the headman asked. "Naraku has to be behind all this, in some way; he's plotting something. I wonder if this is a trap of some sort," Kagashe said, wondering. "What do you mean, trap?" the headman asked. "Naraku is a piece of dung that is never simple, and will use anything and anyone, so that he won't get directly involved, to bring down his enemies," Kagashe said.

As night fell, the rat came out followed by a giant spider, and Kaloga, Sornada, Kagon, Kagashe, and Inu saw the demons, and Kagashe said, "Why is the miasma dissipating?" "Does that mean, that Naraku is leaving?" Inu asked. "It's possible, I mean he is afraid of me, but anyway..." Kagashe said. All of a sudden, Kagashe turned around briskly, and yelled, "IRON STEALER!" while using her claws against the Naraku puppet, destroying it. The miasma had completely disappeared, and Kagashe looked looked at the other demons, and said, "Is this all there is?" Inu looked at Kagashe, who had one eyebrow raised. "Inu, have some target practice," Kagashe said. Inu easily killed the two, with one swipe of the Teesi. "We go, to the next village, after we say goodbye to Nazunna, and everyone," Kagon said, in a not-impressed tone.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.