- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
For those of you wanting to see the parents reaction to finding out that they have been talking with their kids all along, expect it in at least 7 chapters from now, including this one.
 

Chapter 34

 

Double Problem

 

While Inuyasha and Sesshomaru were confronting Naraku, miles away from where Kagashe was; in Kagashe’s area, Kagashe and Inu caught the scent of bugs. A group of Naraku’s Saimyosho, was heading in the opposite direction than where Naraku was at. Shiori got up, and said, “Ill get them.” Shiori pulled out a strange sword recently given to her by Totosai. “Wait,” Kagashe said. Shiori looked at Kagashe and asked, “What is it?” “They are probably heading back to Naraku. Let’s go,” Kagashe said. Shiori put up her sword, and they all followed the bugs.

Moments later, Inu noticed the look on Kagashe’s face had changed, but didn’t say anything. Kagon asked, “Kagashe, what’s wrong?” “This place is starting to smell of blood and lynx,” Kagashe said. Kagon stared at Kagashe while running. “This is very close to Bunza’s tribe. I don’t like this,” Kagashe said.

Suddenly Kagashe noticed something in the forest ahead. “In the forest now,” Kagashe yelled, grabbing Kagon, as twenty demon beams barely missed the team, as they vanished into the forest. “Oh this is just great. It was both a distraction and a trap…” Kagashe started to say but was interrupted by a yell deep in the forest. “Come on, they need help,” Inu said. Everyone headed deeper into the forest; Kagashe and her team had their weapons ready, when they saw Bunza’s tribe, which was under demon attack. As Kagashe’s team killed the attacking demons, Kagashe noticed that Bunza was near his father, who was badly injured. Bunza looked at Kagashe’s, team, and Kagashe, Inu, and Kagon looked at each other, and Kagashe said, “Hold tight.” Kagashe put down her green backpack, and pulled out the first aid kit.

Later, Bunza asked, “Why do you two look like Inuyasha?” “We’re his kids from the future,” Kagashe said, “But Bunza, listen it seems that this area is no longer safe. You all need to find a safer place.” “I agree,” Bunza’s father said. “Alright be careful and if you run into anyone claiming to be Kagewaki Hitomi, kill it. That is Naraku, a very evil half demon, who our parents’ team and a lot of others want dead. Do not trust any of his incarnations, except Kagura, she’ll be useful to ask about Naraku’s weaknesses,” Kagashe said. “Alright, but are you a half-demon?” Bunza asked. “No Inu and I are ¼ demons, our father was a ½ demon,” Kagashe said, “Surely you noticed.” “No, not really, but it makes sense,” Bunza said. “We’d best go,” Bunza’s father said. “Oh, right,” Bunza said, “Thanks for the help.” “Alright bye,” Kagashe said, and Bunza’s tribe left. The tribe left, Kagashe said, “Come on, let’s head back to the village.” They went back in the direction in which they came from, but they noticed that all the demons were gone and dead, which had tried to attack earlier. The demons looked like a whip had killed them.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.