- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I am aware that the incarnation is a man, just wait a little, until a later chapter, and it will be explained.  Liqiu has been on some game sites, but that person I am allowing to use the character.

Please Read and Review!

 

Chapter 48

 

The Activation & A Woman?

It has been five years since Hoshiyema was destroyed, along with the Naginata of Kenkon, by Kagome and Inuyasha, and Kagashe and Kagon have stopped arguing as badly. Kagashe’s team is waiting for Kagashe, Inu, and Kagon to return to the village; on the other side of the well, Kagashe and Kagon are standing near the doorway of the well house. Inu was talking to a fourteen year old girl with red hair, with a green school uniform on, similar to Kagome’s, but not exactly. “I hope this doesn’t mean what I have feared for the last year,” Kagashe said. “What do you mean? Inu doesn’t seem to want to quit now,” Kagon said. “No that’s not it. I’m afraid Inu might be following our father’s path, and if that happens, (shivers) I just don’t want to watch him go back and forth, when Liqiu is the one he’ll stop at,” Kagashe said. “It doesn’t seem like he is going that way,” Kagon said. “It may not seem like that now, but history has proven, if one child doesn’t get the curse of one parent the other one will,” Kagashe said. Inu, who heard them said, “Liqiu, you have fun in school, I’ll see you again.” The red hair nodded, and said, “Maybe I’ll come with you next time.” Inu nodded and left following Kagashe and Kagon. “I heard what you said,” Inu said, after they got out of the well. “Yeah, well let’s hope it isn’t as history has seen so far,” Kagashe said.

As the day went on the group came upon a village. The headman came out, as they passed by, and Migo saw him. “Suligi, have you heard any news?” Migo asked. “I have heard that after Hakudoshi’s demise, a woman with a spider mark riding a paper crane, has been releasing demons by the millions,” the headman said. “Spider mark?” Kagashe asked. Sornada said, “Naraku.” “It's going to do Naraku little good, because according to mom, the curse is about to take hold,” Kagashe said. “He must be more powerful than I thought,” Kikyo said, walking through the crowd. Kaloga said, “Aren’t you… I mean didn’t… didn’t Naraku kill you?” “I would be if not for Kagome,” Kikyo said. “Makes sense,” Inu said. “Are you Inu?”Kikyo asked. “Uh yes,” Inu answered. “Hmmm…” Kikyo said. “So Migo, where did you meet Suligi anyway?” Fing asked. “He was the one that found me in the cave,” Migo said. “The cave?” Kagashe asked. “Yes, Onigumo’s cave. Suligi was passing through, visiting his cousin at the time,” Migo said.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.