- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the late post, our neighbor's son committed suicide, so it's been hard.

Please read and review!

 

Chapter 56

 

Sesshomaru’s New Sword

 

A few weeks after the Meidou was absorbed, Naraku and the infant were in a brawl, which Naraku would eventually win, and in doing so, would absorb Onigumo’s heart once again. Kikyo and Kohaku were nearing a village, and Kikyo asked, “Kohaku you’re sure it’s okay.” “Yes, the shard no longer holds my life,” Kohaku said, “Not after Kagashe’s and Inu’s power that made the shard’s power fuse with my own.” “Very well, but keep it for now,” Kikyo said. Kohaku nodded and they continued to the village.

At the village, Suligi, Migo’s friend, told Kikyo, “The mountain of demons, was freed, and the freer is now in charge of the demons, but the freer isn’t Naraku. Also, there has been some rumbling in the sky, and people have been worried about it.” “I see, and you believe this has to do with Naraku?” Kikyo asked. “Yes, I mean after Bunza and his Lynx tribe came here, and saved the village from bugs, well…” Suligi said.

Meanwhile, Naraku had unleashed the evil of the sacred jewel, and it was roaming the land, trying to kill every living demon it could get it’s hands on, until it came face-to-face with Sesshomaru’s and Inuyasha’s team. The fight began, and the evil that looked like a combination between Hakadoshi and the two siblings, Juromaru and Kageromaru, was even a match for Sesshomaru in his dog form. As Inuyasha pulled out the Tetsaiga, he found the pockets of demon aura, and distracted the creature long enough for Sesshomaru to get out of the demon’s grip.

Once out of the demon’s grip, Sesshomaru reverted to his normal form, and as he was about to use his poison claws, something strange happened. The Tensaiga started to pulse, and suddenly disappeared; out of nowhere, Sesshomaru’s missing arm appeared, along with the new sword that Kagashe said, “He would soon own.” Totosai arrived, after Sesshomaru killed the creature he and Inuyasha had been fighting, and handed Sesshomaru a sheave. “It’s the sheave of Bakusaiga, and you’ve been carrying it with you all along,” Totosai explained. Kagashe’s team, plus Shanaru appeared, with her demons, and Kichiro.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.