- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Depending on when the viruses disappear, I may and may not be able to update as often, but hopefully they will disappear soon.

 

Chapter 8

 

Released

 

The boy, with dark brown hair and blue eyes looked at Kagashe, who was looking at him and asked, “You’re actually alive?” “Spare me the jokes, and release me, so I can kill Naraku, Kenyo,” Kagashe said. “What?! My name is Kagon, not Kenyo, whoever Kenyo is. And don’t order me around,” Kagon said. Kagon got off the tree branch, he had landed on and climbed down. “Humph! My mistake,” Kagashe said, realizing Kagon did not have the same scent as Kenyo. “Err… Fine, I’ll free you, but when I do tell me who this Naraku is,” Kagon said. Kagashe nodded and Kagon grabbed the arrow; the arrow vanished, and Kagashe was unsealed. “Naraku is nothing more than a deceptive demon, Kagashe said.

Hours later, Kagon and Kagashe entered the village; when the villagers saw her, they ran. The headman came out, and said, “I don’t know where the boy came from, but what idiot would release that evil creature?” “Listen here, there is a spider demon, that’s more evil than any demon, he must have disguised himself as me in one area, and Kenyo in another, so we would think we deceived each other,” Kagashe said, “My father was put into the same exact trap.” “It now makes sense, but how do you know this?” the headman asked. “I don’t come from this time,” Kagashe said. “I see,” the headman said, “Please stay the night, and find this demon tomorrow.” Back at Kaede’s village, Inu was at the well, and Inuyasha, Kagome, Myoga, and Kaede were talking. While they were in deep talk, Inu jumped in the well to take him back home.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.  Kagashe, Kenyo, Kagon, and Inu I created.