- Text Size +
 

Chapter 19

 

The Demon Transformation

 

A week later, Kagashe, Kagon, Kaloga, Sornada, and Inu arrived at Lady Kaede’s village, and Kagashe asked, “Kagon, would you like to come with us?” “Where to?” Kagon asked. “Our time,” Kagashe said. “Uh, sure,” Kagon said. “Kaloga, Sornada, you probably won’t pass through the well, only certain ones can. Anyway, stay with Kaede,” Kagashe said. Kagashe, Kagon, and Inu, went into the Inuyasha forest, and Kaloga, and Sornada, went to Kaede's hut to wait.

Three hours later, Kagashe, Kagon, and Inu returned, and right outside the village, a bear-demon, was attacking, and Kaloga was fighting alongside Sornada, in order to get it under control. Kagashe and Inu went to where the bear was and Kagon stayed with Lady Kaede. Kaede was heading towards the bear, as well.

The fight was well underway, and before Kagashe could stop him, Inu charged at the demon, and the bear hit the Teesi out of Inu's hands, and then knocked him out. Kagashe said, "Why you..." Just as she was about to step out, Sornada stopped her, with her hand. "Uh... Sornada?" Kagashe asked. The bears arm was sliced off by Inu, who now had red eyes, and a purple mark on each side of his face. The bear turned, and was destroyed. Kaede showed up, and Kagashe said, "Kagon, mom gave you a necklace. Do you still have it?" "Yes," Kagon said, pulling out a green subjection necklace. "Kaede I don't like doing this, but put it on Inu, I'll activate it," Kagashe said.

Three seconds later, "Heel boy!" Kagashe said. Crash! Inu fell to the ground face-first, and Kagashe walked over to Inu. Inu sat up, and said, "Did you put this necklace on me?" "You gave me no choice; tell me do you remember killing the bear?" Kagashe asked. "Bear?" Inu asked (gasp). "You don't remember, do you?" Kagashe asked. Inu shook his head, no. "Well, pick up the Teesi, and let's go back to the village. If anyone would know what happened, our parents would. Don't worry I'll try to go easy on you," Kagashe said, upon noticing the worried look on Inu's face.

Once back in the village, Kagashe said, "Kagon, stay with Inu, I'll be back." At that, she headed towards the well in the forest, and got in. On the other side, Kagome asked, "You really think she and Inu are the ones that helped us kill Naraku?" "It’s the only explanation, and it’s only a matter of time, until..." Inuyasha trailed off. "Yeah, I know," Kagome said. "Only a matter of time, till what?" Kagashe asked, coming through the door. Inuyasha and Kagome turned. "Till we find out about the other transformation? Now I would like some answers, and I don't care how long it takes, because I’m not leaving until I get them," Kagashe said. "You two must keep hold of your swords. That is the only thing stopping the demon blood from controlling your actions," Kagome said. "I see, and why couldn't either of you told me, or at least Inu, before we left?" Kagashe asked. "Uh... Uh..." Kagome said. "Maybe you should talk later," Hitome said, from the kitchen. Kagashe nodded, and left. Once back at the hut, Kagashe said, "Inu, don't let me catch you without the Teesi, or you'll regret it, Coprendo?" Inu nodded, and said, “You found out what happened?” “Yeah, but we’ll talk later,” Kagashe said, “Oh, and Kaede could you not say any of this conversation to our parents team, otherwise, the future will be altered, and on top of that, we might not be born.” “Aye!” Kaede said. “Thanks,” Kagashe said. The group left, and soon after, deep in a forest, an evil creature wearing a white baboon pelt, said, “Maybe its time I eliminated them.”

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.