- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay this time there are no run on paragraphs! Hope you enjoy! The bold italics are Inuyasha's thoughts.

Five Years Later

"Hell when she said faraway she sure wasn't kidding!" yelled Inuyasha.  It had been 5 years since he had found the letter Lorisa had left for him.  During these five years Inuyasha broke up with Kikyo to go searching for Lorisa. That didn't settle so well with Kikyo. Um....let's just say that fight ended with Kikyo shooting arrows at Inuyasha.  There were 2 things Inuyasha learned from that. 1. He had made a bad choice and 2. Kikyo was a crazy wench. 

"Uh how far was she talking about anyway dammit?!" Inuyasha then heard a distance sound.  "What the?  That sounded like giggling?"  Inuyasha than ran up ahead when he spotted a little girl chasing some butterflies.  "Wait a minute little butterflies wait little Sayuri wants to play." said the little girl.  Did she just say her name was Sayuri?  "Oh Shit."

Inuyasha then remembered what part of Lorisa's note said.  I lie in wait in a cave for the little reminder you left me to be born.  "Shit!"  That was his daughter alright.  Before everything went to heck Lorisa told him if she gave birth to a daughter she wanted her name to be Sayuri.  Plus the girl's features gave her away.  She had silver-white hair and gold eyes like his. Her ears looked like Sesshomaru's though. She acts like Lorisa when she was still happy.  Inuyasha thought to himself as he watched Sayuri chase the butterflies.  Inuyasha continued to listen to her talk to them.  "Oh beautiful butterflies and the kami if would please hear my plea.  Please make my momma happy again.  She looks so sad all the time.  She even cries in her sleep at night.  Please find a way to make her happy again."  She cries in her sleep?  Oh Kami what have I done?  "Just great she's miserable and it's all my fault!!!  Shit, dammit what have I done?!" 

Sayuri's ears twitched then she turned towads Inuyasha. Dammit.  "Who are you?  Why were you watching me?" Sayuri asked.  "Uh...."  "Hey wait a minute."  She sniffed Inuyasha.  "Your a hanyou like me cool." "Uh yeah." he said.  What am I going to tell her?  Hey I'm your father and the one who mad your momma sad? She'd try to kill me!   "Well I guess if you heard me you know I'm worried about my momma." she said.  "Yeah. Hey wait minute what is your momma name?"  Maybe Sayuri could take me to her.  "Oh, momma's name is Lorisa." Sayuri said.  "Could you take me to her?!"Inuyasha asked.  Sayuri then stared into Inuyasha's eyes looking like she was trying to look inside his soul.  "You're good person at heart.  You try to act tough all the time.  You want to make up with my momma about something because you regret for the thing that you did.  Okay I'll take you to her."  "Can you trust me?"asked Inuyasha.  "Yes."  "How do you know?"  "I just can tell things about people. Follow me." Sayuri began to run in the direction toward the North.  I'm going to make it up to you Lorisa. Inuyasha thought this to himself then followed Sayuri. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

There's the second chapter.