- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I do not own, and i do not make any profit fom this story.
This was written for the “Warm” challenge in Iy_live journal.

Disclaimer: The characters of InuYasha are not mine, they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

“Inuyasha!”

“Inuyasha!”

I’ve looked every where for that distant husband of mine, I searched in all the usual places; Kitchen, bathroom, tree, and our bedroom.

But did he reside in any of them?

No.

Sigh. I pondered to myself wondering where he could be.

As I searched for him in every nook and cranny we own, I decided to check on our one and only.

Koi, our son, only four months old and shined brighter than any star could achieve.

He was the strongest little boy, I have every seen; but that probably was just his dad’s gene kicking in.

And a fast learner, sometimes how I wonder how something so small do so much in one blow.

Also, when he smiled, stand clear, your heart may stop.

I listened to the screech of the door as I opened it.

I blinked my eye twice just to confirm.

There on Koi’s bed was a sleeping husband of mine, Inuyasha sitting up, calmly sleeping & a baby boy in his arms sleeping, and silently sucking his thumb.

I took in this moment to realize how sweet this was.

Too Kawaii.

Not wanting to wake either, I slowly closed the door and giggle to myself.

Now, there is something to warm your heart.

Xxxxxxxx

~Kitaztakizz