[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

While traviling, Inuyasha picks up the scent of blood. He regonizes the scent of blood as his mate who he thought was killed by Kikyo long before. What happens when Kagome finds out about his mate? Is she involved with Naraku? What's the girls relationship with Sesshomaru? And what's with all the vampires running around? Wait a minute, wait a minute, was that Orchimaru?! All the answears will be reavealed in.......

DEMON HEART

         (After many thoughts and thinking I am going to try and continue this story I am deeply sorry for not writting in so long but I have been doing other things and not knowing what to write so I am going to try and continue ~Bloodyinuyasha95)                                  


Rated: NC-17
Categories: Crossover, Angst/ Drama, Action/ Adventure, Romance Characters: Custom
Challenges: None
Series: The Heart Chronicles
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 13472 Read: 1301
Published: 30 May 2009 Updated: 26 Dec 2009

1. Chapter 1 : The Girl In Blood by Bloodyinuyasha95 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (400 words)
Ok first chapter, I want to thank angel95demon. If you don't regonize some of the characters that probely means that they belong to angel95demon and I so if you want to use them you have to ask otherwise dont't steal them. Hope you enjoy. Lots of love, Bloodyinuyasha95.

2. Chapter 2 WHAT?! by Bloodyinuyasha95 [Reviews - 0] (705 words)

Yay second chapter! I do not own Inuyasha. So sad. Please review.

3. Chapter 3 I think some introductions are in order by Bloodyinuyasha95 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (850 words)

Sorry i havent written in a while. I don't have a computar and I have been editing this chapter. So finally here it is the third chapter of Demon Heart. I still do not own Inuyasha. Please review.

                                  Lots of love and many fangs,

                                        Bloodyinuyasha95 and angel95demon

 

4. Chapter 4 Some uninvited guests by Bloodyinuyasha95 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1024 words)

OK here's the fourth chapter. Sorry it took so long but I finally got a computar with internet and I've been trying to figure it out. But finally here it is some uninvited guests. Again I do not own Inuyasha. So sad. Wish I did. But I don't.

                          Lots of love and many fangs,

                                  Bloodyinuyasha95

 

5. Chapter 5 The secrets kept from the big brothers and little Kenai by Bloodyinuyasha95 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1343 words)

Yay the fifth chapter! I'm so happy I finally got it finished. Now you can find out who the figure in the sunset was. So here it is the fifth chapter of Demon Heart Chapter five The secrets kept from the big brothers and little Kenai. Again I do not own Inuyasha. So sad. He he enjoy!

                                     Lots of love and many fangs,

                                             Bloodyinuyasha95

6. Chapter 6:The Father they thought was dead by Bloodyinuyasha95 [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (2198 words)

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I had school. But here it is the long awaited sixth chapter of Demon Heart. Please enjoy. Oh and Sesshomaru will seem a little out of character in this chapter.

                                       Lots of love and many fangs,

                                              Bloodyinuyasha95

7. Chapter 7 Kaname by Bloodyinuyasha95 [Reviews - 0] (5289 words)

8. Chapter 8:May I present the dog demon/fire demon no a bird demon. Oh forget it may I present Kayo! by Bloodyinuyasha95 [Reviews - 0] (1663 words)

OK so now I have posted up the 8th chapter. I'm hoping that this one doesn't have any glitches like the last one. If it does then please tell me and I'll try and fix it. Like I succeded fixing the last one. Well hope you enjoy.

Lots of love and many fangs,

Bloodyinuyasha95