- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
More reviews = Faster updates.
 

Ch.4: Curiosity Killed the Monk”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miroku was starting to really piss me off. He was all over Kirara like white on rice. She didn’t know any better. I don’t think she had a clue on human sexuality, and Miroku was taking advantage of that lack of knowledge.

Kirara, would like me to pet you?” He asked innocently.

Kirara nodded in response and put her butt in the air while Miroku scratched at the base of her tails. I saw where his hand intended to move. I had to put a stop to it. I stormed over and slapped his hand.

You lecher! How dare you take advantage of Kirara! She doesn’t know what she’s doing!”

Miroku shrugged. I was only trying to be friendly. Cats love to be stroked, do they not?”

Don’t be a smart ass! I know you were just trying to get a free feel!”

I honestly have no clue what you’re talking about.”

Yeah, I bet.”

I turned to see if Kirara was okay. That was a mistake. That slippery scum Miroku snuck off. Kirara must have followed him. It was then that I knew she needed to be taught a few things. I followed the two into the woods. I wasn’t sure what I would find, or if I’d like it. Miroku is a sleazy dirt-bag. I didn’t put it past him to take advantage of her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the woods, Miroku got down on one knee in front of Kirara. I knew what was coming.

Kirara, you are beautiful as well as brilliant.”

I rolled my eyes. Here it comes…

Will you do me the honor of bearing my child?”

I knew it. What a pervert. He was predictable, but nothing prepared me for what was going to happen next. Kirara tilted her head in confusion.

You’d have sex with a cat?”

I cupped my hand over my mouth to stifle my pain of laughter. What a comeback! Miroku had never thought of that before! His face turned bright red.

I…umm…uh…”

Kirara giggled and walked away, leaving Miroku to think about what he should or shouldn’t ask certain people.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We rested with the others. Kagome and Sango were napping near the trees. Me, Miroku and Kirara were sitting by some rocks. Shippo was still passed out where we left him. Miroku and I just couldn’t stop watching Kirara. She was on her back swatting a daisy. She twisted around, purring contently. If only she knew what she was doing to us. To move around like that in that particular skirt was driving us mad. Miroku wanted at her, but my warning stare was enough to keep him at bay. Finally, he couldn’t take the torture. He got up to leave. Kirara lifted her head and watched as he walked away. She watched so intently. She flipped herself over and crouched down on her hands and knees, her eyes glued to Miroku. What was she looking at? I glanced at him. That’s when I noticed a strip of his robe was dragging ever so tantilizingly along the ground. I looked back at Kirara. Her eyes were fixed on the piece of fabric. I had never seen such concentration. The curiosity was eating her up inside. I could see she wanted that strip of cloth. The only thing in the world that existed at that time was she and the cloth. She rolled her shoulders in a cat-like manner. She was preparing herself to pounce. Her eyes followed it until it was almost out of sight. Then, she leapt.

Like all cats, she was quite a jumper. I watched as she hopped high in the air, then landed perfectly on the fabric. It pulled tight and Miroku fell face first into the ground. Kirara hastily bounded away and hid in the tall grass. Miroku got up, cursing. I smirked.

My, aren’t you graceful!” I teased.

He muttered something and continued walking. I suddenly felt something rub up against me. It was Kirara. I blushed and looked away. What did she want?

Inuyasha, wanna pet me?”

I almost choked on my own spit.

Excuse me?” I asked, just to see if I heard right.

I wasn’t expecting her to stretch out over my lap. She thrust her chest up at me.

Just like the old days. Rub my stomach.” She begged.

I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. Oh, I really, Really, REALLY wanted to.

I…I don’t know…”

C’mon, please?”

She began to purr. I bit the inside of my lip. Despite my head screaming “No!” I did it anyway. I brushed my fingertips against her stomach. She shuddered.

Not so soft!”

She grabbed my hand and began rubbing it up and down her mid-section.

There.” She said quietly. “You have to feel the muscles to know you’re doing a good job. Do you feel it?”

I sighed. Oh, I felt something all right. It felt so good.

INUYASHA!” Kagome’s voice brought me out of my unclean thoughts.

I looked up to see Sango, Kagome and Miroku.

See?” Miroku bellowed. “I told you he was taking advantage!”

My jaw dropped to the ground.

What?”

Inuyasha, I’m surprised at you!” Sango scolded.

She bent down and pulled Kirara out of my lap. Judging by the tone of Kagome's voice and the scowl in her eye, I knew what was coming and I braced myself.

SIT!”

My entire body was roughly yanked to the ground. My face collided with the cold soil. I was immobilized long enough for Miroku to laugh at me and walk away. I pulled my head up from the dirt.

Miroku, you lousy bastard! I’ll get you for this!”