- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 16

 

Naraku's Accidental Death

 

While Naraku was starting to battle Sesshomaru, and his family, Naraku's barrier suddenly disappeared. Naraku barely escaped an attack from Bakusaiga, Sesshomaru's sword, because he was looking at his broken barrier. “You seem to be preoccupied with your barrier, Naraku,” Shanaru said. Naraku turned, only to be struck with a poison whip from Shanaru, which barely missed Naraku's heart. Naraku tore off his arm, and replaced it with another arm, because the poison was starting to spread.

Suddenly Kouga's and Inuyasha's teams arrived, and Inuyasha yelled, “NARAKU, YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO KIKYO!” “All I did was put her out of her misery, two years ago,” Naraku said. “Where's his jewel?” Inuyasha asked Kagashe. “In the shoulder,” Kagashe said. Naraku wasn't expecting Kagashe to say anything, and out of shock, hopped backwards, right into Sesshomaru's sword, stabbing him in the shoulder. “Let's get him now,” Kagon said. As everyone fired on Naraku, who couldn't get away this time, Sesshomaru saw Kanna watching from a distance.

After Naraku was good and dead, Shanaru asked, “Father?” Everyone saw what Sesshomaru was looking at, and turned to see Kanna leave. “Did she want to die?” Kagon asked. “No, that's why she led everyone here. To get us to kill Naraku,” Toran explained. “How strange,” Miroku said, “I never would have thought.” Miroku looked at his hand, and noticed the Wind Tunnel had vanished. “Shanaru, Toran, let's go,” Sesshomaru said. The three of them left, heading south-west. “Uh, that was Toran, wasn't it?” Shippo asked. “Yes, it was,” Sango replied. “Let's go,” Kouga said to his wolves. Kagashe picked up the Jewel, as Kouga's wolves left, heading north. The Jewel began to purify, and after 30 seconds, it was completely purified. “Let's go home, people,” Inuyasha said. Everyone followed Inuyasha, as they headed back to Kaede's village.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.