- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Pleae Read and Review!
 

Chapter 18

 

Meeting the Psychic

 

At the Shrine, a young nine year old boy said, “Hey Kagon, did you hear about the dance?” “Yeah, but I really don't know if I'll go,” Kagon said. “But, you want to,” the boy said. “Big deal!” Kagon said. “Why don't you ask that demon out? It's the 23rd, the boy replied. “The 23rd, is it?” Hmmm... It just might work. What time does it start?” Kagon asked. “Starts at 10:00 p.m., and ends at 2:00 a.m.,” the boy said. “I just might ask her,” Kagon said. “Okay,” the boy said.

Later, Kagon said, “It'll be on the last crescent moon.” Kagashe said, “I really don't know if he'll let me, though.” “Just ask, what's the worst that could happen?” Kagon asked. “I could get hit, that's what could happen,” Kagashe replied. Inuyasha walked down the balcony, at that point, and said, “Kagashe, if you want to go, then go, its at night, anyway, isn't it?” “You mean, I can go to the dance?” Kagashe asked. “Yes, I'm not going to stop you. Besides, you're going to go anyway,” Inuyasha said. “It'll be in a week,” Kagon said. “Then be ready,” Inuyasha said. Kagashe grinned at Kagon, and Inuyasha left the two. Kagashe said, “I guess I'd better talk to grandma, about what to wear.”

Six days later, the psychic was getting off the plane, and an hour later, she said, “Okay, where now?” “Alright, up the hill, oh,” Joujinfu said, “Not too bad.” At 7:00 Joujinfu arrived at the Shrine, and Jii Chan answered her knock on the door. “Yes,” Jii chan asked. Joujinfu let out a sigh, and said, “My name is Joujinfu, and I'm a psychic from New Jersey...” She was cut off by Kagashe, who said, “New Jersey is where the large army attacked us, and caused mom's death.” “Yes, I know,” Joujinfu replied. “How do you know?” Kagashe's grandmother asked, peering through the doorway. “Should we sit down?” Joujinfu asked. “Yes, by all means,” Inuyasha said, who had been watching.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.