- Text Size +
 

Chapter 7

 

The Returned Memories

 

Thirty minutes later, Inuyasha's team was awakened by a larger hoard of demons then ever seen before. "WHERE'S KAGASHE?!" Inuyasha yelled. Myoga hopped on Inuyasha's shoulder and Sango called, "Kirara, where are you?" "Master Inuyasha Kagashe went looking for something and took Kirara with her," Myoga said. "Well we'll look for Kagashe after we get rid of the demons," Inuyasha said; the battle with the hoard of demons began.

Meanwhile, Kagashe found what she was looking for. "It seems Shippo was right; it is the shards I've been sensing," Kagashe said. Kohaku turned towards her, and backed up. "Kohaku get down," Kagashe said. Kohaku got down, and Kagashe used her claws to destroy the demons.

After Kagashe destroyed the demons, Kohaku got up, "How do you know my name," he asked. "I know your sister. Huh! Come on, in the shack now," Kagashe said noticing the scent of more demons, grabbing Kohaku, and going into an old shack to the right. Kirara got on Kohaku, and Kohaku asked, "Where's Sango? I'd like to join her team, so I can kill Naraku." "Do you remember what happened?" Kagashe asked, noticing the demons leaving. "I remember being controlled by our enemy, Naraku, then killed, and revived by our enemy," Kohaku said. "I see. Well, we've got an open area, so let's get you to your sister," Kagashe said. Kagashe picked up a spirit rock and handed it to Kohaku. Kohaku asked, "Why do you give me this?" "It'll protect you from demons," Kagashe said, "Let's go." At that the three of them left to find their team.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.