[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:  

He gave her his proposal, before Naraku was killed. It was her decision, and yet he got landed with the job of raising Kagashe, after Kagome didn't return from the trip she was on.

 


Rated: PG-13
Categories: Action/ Adventure, Romance Characters: Inu Yasha, Kirara, Kohaku, Miroku, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo, Toran
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7155 Read: 113442
Published: 16 Jul 2009 Updated: 05 Aug 2009

1. Chapter 1 The Proposal by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (479 words)
Please Read and Review!

2. Chapter 2 Kagome's Decision by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (510 words)

There wasn't a pg, so I had to use the next leval.

Please Read and Review!

3. Chapter 3 The Quarter Demon Child by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (417 words)

Sorry for the late post, it's been getting a little crazy.

Please Read and Review!

4. Chapter 4 The Parent-Child Meeting by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (422 words)
Please Read and Review!

5. Chapter 5 Shippo's Suggestion by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (377 words)

6. Chapter 6 The Saimyosho Mystery by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (287 words)
Please Read and Review!

7. Chapter 7 The Returned Memories by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (278 words)

8. Chapter 8 Shanaru's Entrance by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (458 words)
Please Read and Review!

9. Chapter 9 Follow the Leader by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (314 words)

Sorry for the late post, we've been having Internet and phone problems.

 

Please Read and Review!

10. Chapter 10 The Mystery of the Shard by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (292 words)

11. Chapter 11 Meeting Kagon by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (294 words)
Please Read and Review!

12. Chapter 12 The Wolf Family Appearance by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (304 words)

To Dagoron on Anime Fanfiction:  I did not know the title of your Naurto was the same as mine.  I just noticed it three seconds ago.

13. Chapter 13 Sensing the Jewel by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 1] (495 words)
Please Read and Review!

14. Chapter 14 Naraku's Killed Demons by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (304 words)
Please Read and Review!

15. Chapter 15 The Broken Barrier by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (233 words)
Please Read and Review!

16. Chapter 16 Naraku's Accidental Death by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (328 words)
Please Read and Review!

17. Chapter 17 The Plane by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (446 words)

The next two chapters are going to be the final in this story; the next story is going to be called What Could Have Happened.

Please Read and Review!

18. Chapter 18 Meeting the Psychic by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (356 words)
Pleae Read and Review!

19. Chapter 19 The Ghost Appearance by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (561 words)
Please Read and Review!  This is the final chapter of the story, but the stories are not over.  Two stories will be back to back.