[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: A new Naraku incarnation is on the loose, the watching eyes of a driven dead priestess are unavoidable, and a lusty love is swelling in Inuyasha's heart. Secrets are brewing and the death of the gang of friends has been planned, and they're falling right into line.
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Angst/ Drama, Action/ Adventure, Romance Characters: Inu Yasha
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 4029 Read: 6490
Published: 05 Aug 2009 Updated: 07 Aug 2009
Story Notes:

Ehh, keep in mind that when I wrote the first several chapters, I was very young. Still a good fanfiction, though, I have to admit. It was very popular on fanfiction.net. Bear with me and I promise it'll turn out great! I would really appreciate a lot of feedback as well.

 And as a last sidenote, I've been made aware that there are a few parts in this fanfic that may have happened in the series already. Well, it's not exactly the same, considering I didn't know it was in the series until after I'd already written the chapters or had it in the plot. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to finish the series or seen all the movies quite yet. Bear with me, like I've said before.

Reviews/feedback is mucho appreciated, loves! It keeps me going.

1. A Pointless Day by CrimsonBeauty [Reviews - 0] (1926 words)
So this is where it all begins! Honestly, after reading over it, this chapter is very boring and has nothing to do whatsoever with the plot. In fact, you could completely skip over it. I almost suggest it. Either way, here it is. I was very young when I wrote it, so squint at the tiny letters and pretend like it's good writing. It gets so much better later on, for sure.

2. Breakfast With Hojou by CrimsonBeauty [Reviews - 0] (2103 words)
This one isn't the best either. I'll let you know when I picked up on the detailed, pretty, descriptive, and all around GOOD writing.