- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please Read and Review!

 

Chapter 4

 

The Removal

 

As darkness fell, that night, Inuyasha was looking at the sky, which had a full moon. A large dark cloud was starting to cover the sky, and Kikyo, who was inside the hut, suddenly grabbed her bow and arrows, and went outside. Inuyasha turned to her, and asked, “Kikyo, what's wrong?” “There's a demon coming this way,” Kikyo said.

Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! The ground started to shake, and Myoga suddenly left. “Hey, hey! Whoa!” Inuyasha yelled at Myoga. Myoga had already left, by the time Inuyasha had yelled at him. “Whatever this is, it's big,” Kikyo said.

Suddenly a larger than normal ogre came over the hill. “It is him,” Inuyasha said. Kikyo looked at Inuyasha, and saw that he was

looking at the ogre's shoulder. On the shoulder of the ogre, Sesshomaru was looking at Inuyasha. “Kikyo, stand back,” Inuyasha said. “Huh?” Kikyo asked, but then got his drift, and got behind Inuyasha.

Inuyasha looked at Sesshomaru, and said, “Sesshomaru, I take it you're after the Tetsaiga.” “If you know that much, then you know where it is,” Sesshomaru replied, after jumping off the ogre. “Myoga said, that it is in my eye. Take it if you want to. Good luck, trying to open it,” Inuyasha said. “I see,” Sesshomaru said.

Sesshomaru then quickly dashed toward Inuyasha, grabbed him by his neck, and took the dead black pearl out. Once it was out, Sesshomaru dropped Inuyasha and left. The ogre stood there, for a moment, and the ogre, which Jaken was on, started to follow, but was slashed in half, with a giant boomerang.

Jaken, who didn't see what had hit, sped

off, following Sesshomaru. “That was lucky,” Inuyasha said. “Are you alright?” Kikyo asked. “Yeah,” Inuyasha said. “Should I get the kids?” Kikyo asked. “No, not yet. He might be back,” Inuyasha said.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclamer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.