- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 5

 

Meeting Shippo's Father

 

It has been 35 years, since Sesshomaru left the village, and was explained to by Bokuseno, why he couldn't open the tomb. Sesshomaru didn't return to the village, even after it was explained. Totosai was forced to make another sword for him, afterwards. There was a demon fight going on, near a monk's temple. The two weasels were fighting over who was going to eat a raccoon, who was trying to get away.

Suddenly, a monk in a purple outfit appeared over the hill, and threw some sutras at the two weasel demons, destroying both of them. The raccoon looked at the monk, and ran up to him. “Oh, Master Miroku,” the raccoon said. “Let's go, Hachi,” the monk replied. “Where to?” Hachi asked. “Hachi, you're not

the only one, who got lost,” Miroku said. Hachi then noticed a little fox demon walking with them. “Who's he?” Hachi asked. “His name is Shippo,” Miroku replied, “He got lost in a forest, looking for acorns for his parents.” “Oh,” Hachi said. “Where was your father waiting for you?” Miroku asked. “At the Frog forest,” Shippo replied.

Once they were in a clearing, Miroku handed Shippo a bag, with a stick, to put his nuts in, and Hachi transformed into his worm-like state. The two got on Hachi, and headed to the frog forest, where Shippo's father was waiting. “Where have you been?” Shippo's father asked. “Sorry, I got lost,” Shippo replied, “These two were nice enough to bring me to you.” “Well, go on in, your ma's making dinner,” Shippo's father said.

Shippo nodded, and went inside the burrow. “Uh, thanks for helping my son,” the fox said. “Anytime,” Miroku said, “But we need to get going. My father has been ill, lately.” “I understand,” Shippo's father said. After the goodbye's, Hachi and Miroku left.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.