- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 9

 

The Garden

 

After the destruction of the bear, Kagewaki Hitome, walked up to the slayer and Miroku. “Would you two like to come in?” Kagewaki asked. The two looked at each other for a second, and nodded. One of the warriors said, to Kagewaki, “I believe her name is Sango.” “I see,” Kagewaki said.

Later, after the money for slaying the bear was given to the two, Sango had taken some of the fangs and claws, and Miroku said, “Wait, mind if I join you?” Sango smiled, and said, “Sure!” As the two left, Hachi followed. At the castle, a few minutes later, a warrior asked, “Did you notice something strange about how those two were looking at each other?” Kagewaki smiled, and said, “Yes, they'll probably stay together for the rest of their lives.” As dinner was being hunted, Kagewaki headed inside. The warriors outside went inside, to see what needed to be done.

Later, at the Demon-Slayer village, the door opened. A cat with two tails ran up to Sango, and jumped on her, in her kitten form. “Hello Kirara! I hope you've been a good kitty,” Sango said. Kirara mewed, and the four of them walked in. “Where's Kohaku” Sango asked. “Don't know, he made himself scarce thirty minutes ago, after he zapped his arm, again,” a woman replied, “Anyways, welcome home. “Oh,” Sango said.

After Sango gave the items she got off the bear, to the villagers, she, Miroku, and Hachi headed to her father's hut. “Oh, I see,” the father said, after they arrived, and told him what happened. “Is Kohaku alright?” Sango asked. “Yeah, one of the elderly people fixed him up, and then he left. I think he said, that he was going to a garden,” the man said. Miroku

decided to stick around, for a while, and the next day, Kohaku asked, “Sango, would you two came with me? I'd like to show you something.”

The three of them left the village, and soon they came to the garden. “What is this place?” Sango asked. “It's a sanctuary. It's the one place I come to, after training. Nobody else knows about this place,” Kohaku replied, “Anyways, I better get back to training,” Kohaku said. “Go on,” Sango said, “We'll see you later.” “Okay,” Kohaku said. Kohaku headed back to the Demon-Slayer village.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.