- Text Size +
Story Notes:
To the one who wrote the crossover, "Protector" I found out about your story after I had started this story, I apoligize in advance.  I couldn't find a better title.
Author's Chapter Notes:

The major main characters hav not been introduced as of yet.

 Please Read and Review!

 

Chapter 1

 

Help from the Sky

 

One dark cloudy day, the roar of two gigantic demons was heard in the valley of Ryokotsei. As Ryokotsei, and Inutaisho continued to battle, a girl with long purple hair, green eyes, and purple pants, with a white shirt fell from the sky, getting in Ryokotsei’s line of vision, and giving InuTaisho the time needed to put Ryokotsei under seal. Once Ryokotsei was out, InuTaisho caught the falling demon, and set her down on a rock; he then transformed into his normal form. The girl who looked like she was ten years of age, blinked when InuTaisho walked up to her, and sat down beside her.

After a long silence, the girl asked, “How did I get here?” InuTaisho looked at her, and the girl continued, “The last thing I remember is slipping on a banana peel.” “You fell out of the sky, while the fight was happening,” InuTaisho said. “Something is weird; it’s like I’ve been thrown back into my old life,” the girl said. “So, you’ve been here before?” InuTaisho asked. “Yes, I was accused of attacking a village about 300 years ago. When I awoke, I met a ¼ demon, that was also part priestess, and I must say, she kind of resembles you,” the girl said. “What’s your name?” InuTaisho asked. “Narsako,” the girl said. “Narsako, why don’t you come with me to the castle?” InuTaisho asked. Narsako nodded and followed. “So, who is the ¼ demon you mentioned?” InuTaisho asked. “Her name’s Kagashe, and if I’m not mistaken, her mom said that she’s your grand-daughter,” Narsako said. They soon arrived at the castle, and Myoga the flea demon, jumped onto InuTaisho, when Myoga saw him.

“I take it he's Myoga?” Narsako asked. Myoga landed on InuTaisho's shoulder, and asked, “Who's this, my lord?” “Her name is Narsako; she fell out of the sky,” InuTaisho said. “Hmmm... Narsako, I believe that was the name of the demon sealed by some priest, named Higurashi,” Myoga said. Narsako looked around the room, and backed up a step, when she saw Sesshomaru. InuTaisho looked at her, and she said, “Sorry, he resembles the woman that killed my mom.”

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.