- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 13

 

Adding Things Up

 

Six months later, Sesshomaru had shown up, and everyone was standing beneath a large black hole, in the sky. “How are we supposed to stop them from killing each other?” Dandan asked. “You're not, they won't, this was all planned by the Great Dog Demon, though I didn't expect it so soon,” a voice said. “So you knew, eh Totosai?” Narsako asked. Narsako turned around, and stepped back. “I was right, that is the bull that the cloak fell on,” Narsako said. “You once owned it?” Totosai asked. “Yes, at one time,” Narsako said. “I gave it to the Great Dog Demon, after I found it on Momo,” Totosai said.

“After I took it off, I really never believed that I'd ever see the cloak again, especially since the priest used a Sacred Rock, with sutras to seal me,” Narsako said. “So, then you were also under a spell? But how did you revive?” Totosai asked. “I was revived by a ten year old priestess, who was with her Great Grandfather, at the time,” Narsako said, “I was later told that the rock which I had been sealed in, was found in the well, after Naraku was killed.”

“Was this demon-priestess a ½ demon?” Totosai asked. “No, she was a ¼ demon,” Narsako said. “Oh, I gottha,” Totosai said. “Makes me wonder...” Miroku said. “What do you mean, Miroku?” Sango asked. “I'm just wondering if maybe this girl might be Kagome's daughter, from the future,” Miroku said. Narsako didn't hear him, because she was looking at some faraway bushes. “Who is that, that keeps watching? The scent is so familiar, too,” Narsako asked. “Narsako, what are you talking about?” Shippo asked. “I see, if you can't smell it, then there's only one type of demon it could possibly be. A life or death demon,” Narsako said. At that point, Inuyasha and Sesshomaru came down from the sky, with the hole closing behind them.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.