- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please Read and Review!

 

Chapter 14

 

Meeting Narlogo

 

It has been a week, since Narsako sensed the life or death demon, and the Inuyasha team was heading down a path, which headed to a village. Suddenly a demon jumped in front of the team, and Narsako froze, with a changed expression on her face. The demon had long purple hair, yellow eyes, and a feudal era demon outfit on. “Who are you?” Inuyasha asked, grabbing for the Tetsaiga. “I'm called Narlogo, the death demon,” the demon said. “Why attack us?” Shippo asked. “Who said that I”m going to?” Narlogo asked, “But with that attitude, I might.” Narsako, who was behind everyone, said, “Let him alone.” Narlogo blinked, and then backed up. “N... Narsako?” Narlogo asked.

Everyone moved, to let Narsako come forward. “Narsako, is it really you? I don't believe it,” Narlogo said. “Neither did I at first,” Narsako said. “Hey, Inuyasha, who is he?” Kagome asked. “How should I know?” Inuyasha asked. “I'm not really sure, myself,” Dandan said.

“Narlogo, I feel I've heard that name, before. I wonder where?” Daisuke wondered. “So, where are you headed, or is this the end?” Narlogo asked. “Actually I've got two things to do, before my life continues,” Narsako said. “Go on,” Narlogo said. “First, I've got to help in the war against Naraku, and then after he is killed, I'm bringing someone back to life,” Narsako said. “So, why wait until after Naraku is killed?” Narlogo asked. “If I bring her back now, Naraku will only kill her again,” Narsako said. “But are you sure you can handle Naraku? From what I've heard, if you see him, you've already met your end,” Narlogo said. “Don't forget, I've got both sides of the family,” Narsako said. “That's not it, you are not going,” Narlogo said. “LOOK, YOU DISAPPEAR FOR SEVERAL HUNDRED YEARS, THEN SUDDENLY SHOW UP, AND THEN EXPECT ME TO LISTEN?” Narsako yelled, “GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULD!” Narlogo stood there for a second, and then said, “Very well, but you better come back in one piece. I'll await you at Kaede's village.” Narlogo then walked off.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters Rumiko Takahashi does.