- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please Read and Review!

The Thought series is coming up, starting with Kouga's Thoughts.

 

Chapter 20

 

Narsako's and Narlogo's Farewell For Now

 

“Narsako, what kept you?” Narlogo called. “Sorry we're late, we got slowed down,” Narsako said. “Hey, where's Kagome?” Shippo asked. “Not really sure, she and Inuyasha have been missing since sundown last night, and it's almost lunchtime,” Narlogo said. “I'll go look for them,” Shippo said. “No, you're not,” Narsako said. “But what if they run into trouble?” Shippo asked. “The only trouble they have right now, is with themselves. Now, let them alone,” Narsako said, narrowing her eyes at Shippo. Shippo hid behind Narlogo. “You can see them tomorrow,” Narsako said. “You know exactly where they are, don't you?” Narlogo asked. “Yep!” Narsako said, “It's about that time.” “I see, let's go chase down lunch,” Narlogo said.

A week later, Inuyasha asked, “Hey Narsako, I thought you said that a girl unsealed you?” “It was,” Narsako said, “But she had a twin brother, who was always dropping banana peels near the trashcan.” “HEY, JUST WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?” Inuyasha yelled. “You didn't ask,” Narsako said. “Narsako, if what you said is true, then we'd best get going,” Narlogo said. “Oh, right,” Narsako said. “Where are you two going?” Inuyasha asked. “Until the time comes, that I can return to this time, from that world, I can't let your twins see me,” Narsako said, “I'll be able to know, when they come into this world. I saw the two lightning bolts from Miroku's and Sango's kids.” “Oh, I see,” Inuyasha said. “Until we meet again, then,” Narlogo said. As they were leaving, Narlogo asked, “Narsako you realize, that it'll be 50 years, before you can use your life power, again.” “Yes I know, but it was a risk I was willing to take,” Narsako said. Besides the two lightning bolts that would hit the village, a year later, Narsako would also sense another three years after Kagashe and Inu were born, in the west.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.