- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the late post, things got busy.

Please Read and Review!

 

Chapter 3

 

The Meeting

 

Twelve years later, Inuyasha was having demon problems; he was being chased by a hoard of demons. Narsako smelled the scent of demons, and said, “I better go help him. Don't want to be beat on by InuTaisho when I leave this life.” At that she left the graveyard, and sped into the forest. Narsako reached the demons just as Inuyasha had tripped over a branch that he did not see; she killed a few of the demons, and said, “Inuyasha, get out of here while you have a chance, but don't go west.” Inuyasha got up, and went north. Narsako then killed the demons, with a stick given to her, by Sesshomaru's mother, a few years before. Narsako was given the stick, as a way of making amends for what she had done to Narsako's mom, 800 years before.

After the demons were killed, Narsako looked up, and said, “That's right! Well I better see what I can do.” At that, she headed in the direction Inuyasha had left in. Hours later, she found Inuyasha, and grabbed him by the sleeve, and said, “Come on, there's a tree at the edge of the forest. Stay there tonight.” “Hey... why?” Inuyasha steamed, trying to leave. “Don't ask stupid questions. You know exactly “why” we're going there, now hurry up, there's a lot of ground to cover in two hours,” Narsako said.

Two hours later, darkness was about to fall, and the sun was setting. Inuyasha and Narsako made it to the tree, five seconds before. Inuyasha was in the hole, and Narsako was sitting next to the hole, which now had hay on it. Narsako said, “Don't worry, if I had come to kill you, I would have done so over two hours ago.” Narsako knew that he still wouldn't go to sleep, but was trying to make him calm down a little.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.