- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 5

 

Sibling Fight

 

Three days later, Inuyasha was in a clearing, when he turned suddenly. A whip of light hit where he had been standing moments before. Inuyasha looked at the spot that had been hit, with a strange expression on his face. “Whoever that is, is the murderer that killed my mom,” Inuyasha said turning around. “What are you waiting for, little brother? Aren't you going to avenge her?” a voice asked. Inuyasha turned around, and with an angry look, said, “Gladly.”

As the fight began, Narsako had her own problems. “GET OUT OF MY WAY!” Narsako yelled at a few hundred demons that were trying to attack. Narsako killed them with her laser eyes, that were now silver. As they returned to normal, Narsako looked down through the forest, and said, “Well I guess things are back to normal, if demons are coming after me, again.”

All of a sudden, an earthquake caused a rip to inches near where Narsako stood. “Well, I guess they met. I can't stop the fight, but I can tell him how to get it settled,” Narsako said. Narsako soon arrived at the battlefield. Inuyasha had already used the IRON REAVER SOUL STEALER three times, which seemed to have no effect whatsoever, when Inuyasha noticed Narsako in a tree nearby. Inuyasha was distracted by Narsako, when Sesshomaru hit his brother's shoulder, and Inuyasha put his hand where the whip had cut. Narsako said, “Inuyasha throw out your hand, that is on your shoulder, towards Sesshomaru.” “Huh? Why?” Inuyasha asked. “Just do it,” Narsako said. Inuyasha looked strangely at her, but did as she requested, and the BLADES OF BLOOD headed towards Sesshomaru, Sesshomaru left. The blades hit some trees, which chopped them down. Inuyasha looked at his hand, which still had some blood on it, and Narsako said, “It's called the Blades Of Blood. That's the other technique I told about, last time.” Inuyasha nodded, and asked, “Who was that?” “That was your half-brother, Sesshomaru. Don't worry about that wound it'll heal quickly,” Narsako said.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, they belong to Rumiko Taahashi.