- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 6

 

Destiny's Road

 

It has been 147 years since Inuyasha's father died, and Inuyasha, who has grown up, had met Narsako at a wide river. “To find your destiny, follow the river, mind you though, I can not interfere with any of the events that will take place, whatsoever, even though I will be close by,” Narsako said. Inuyasha walked past her, and followed the river that was going to lead him to the village, where a priestess had been given the Sacred Jewel, some time before.

Three years later, Narsako was in a tree, when she heard a extremely loud boom coming from the Shrine. “Hmmm... so Naraku's made his appearance,” Narsako said, “Man why is it that destiny is like this?” Suddenly Jaken walked past the tree, and Narsako got in his path. “Move, uh... whatever you are,” Jaken said, two-headed staff in hand. “You've come to get Inuyasha I take it,” Narsako said. Jaken looked at Narsako strangely and Narsako continued, “You're too late, he's been put under a spell.” “Aren't you supposed to be his protector?” Jaken asked. “Yes, but as I told InuTaisho, there are certain things I can not interfere in, this is one of them,” Narsako said. “But he just got killed,” Jaken said, in a not caring voice. “For now,” Narsako said.

After explaining the other details, except for when he would be released, and who he would be released by, Narsako said, “Jaken, you'd best head back for your report.” Jaken left, and Narsako said, “Well I've got some time and plenty of it, maybe I'll see how I can help Kaede.” As Narsako headed down to the village, at the same time the Panther Devas Tribe were attacking.

Later, after Narsako was able to help Kaede learn to shoot better, the vines had started to grow, and Sesshomaru came to visit. Sesshomaru came for information. Narsako told him that she knew his future, and that he would wind up with a incarnation, where she came from, and even how she witnessed the creation of the Sacred Jewel.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.