- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 8

 

Father?

“So, you don’t belong here?” Kagome asked. “No, I don’t, anymore,” Narsako said. “You mentioned your mother, but what about your father?” Sango asked. “I’m sure he must’ve died, because after Midoriko died, I never saw him again,” Narsako said. “And I'm guessing he was the cook of the family?” Inuyasha asked. “No, its just mom died, before she could pass on what she knew to me, and nobody was brave enough to teach me,” Narsako said. “Why don't you join us,” Kagome said, “We might be able to take you to your time.” “Uh... sure,” Narsako said.

After Naraku escaped from Mount Hakerai, everyone returned to the village. Flashback: Kaede said, I know she believes that her father was killed, but the truth is, he might not have been.” “What do you mean?” Inuyasha asked. “Somebody that supposedly looks like Narsako has been in a village somewhere south of here,” Kaede said. “How do you know her name?” Inuyasha asked. “She was very helpful during the time that ye were sealed to the tree by my sister,” Kaede said. End of Flashback! Well it is on the way,” Kagome said, as she and Inuyasha had returned to the feudal era.

As it seemed that the rumors were just rumors, and nobody could find the village, which the man was supposedly living in,they went on to find Naraku again. Maybe it was part of Naraku's trap,” Shippo said. “No, it might not be,” Narsako said. “What do you mean?” Shippo asked, “I mean I can't sense anything.” “Neither can I,” Inuyasha said. “You'd only be able to sense him, if you've been around him a lot,” Narsako explained, “That's just the way it is.”

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.