- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 9

 

Naraku's Pact

 

After everyone returned from the next world, Narsako said, “If we can get to Naraku's heart, then Naraku will be dead.” “Are you sure?” Kagome asked. “Yes, I have the ability to turn living creatures to stone. The last time I needed to use it, was when Midoriko's soul was sealed in the Jewel,” Narsako said, “Or, at least half of her soul, anyway.” “So, how come you haven't used it before now?” Inuyasha asked. “Because, it drains my power,” Narsako said.

Meanwhile in a cave, a dark priestess stood, and a large scorpion walked up to her. “It stinks of bugs and demons,” the scorpion said. “What!” the priestess exclaimed. “I'm sure it has to be that evil ½ demon, that caused Mount Hakerai to collapse,” the scorpion said. “I see, well in any...” The priestess turned, only to see a Saimyosho hive drop down to the ground, and the group of Saimyosho come out.

All of a sudden, the scorpion started to backup. “What's wrong, Daisuke?” the priestess asked. “Dandan, h... he... he's here!” Daisuke stuttered. “Huh?” Dandan said, turning around, to see Naraku form in front of her. “What is it? What do you want?” Dandan asked. “Dandan, are you aware of the life and death demon, Narsako?” Naraku asked. “Narsako, you say?” Dandan asked, “That name still makes my blood boil.” Dandan continued, “She said she'd protect the village my parents were in, but killed them instead. I had no choice, but to call upon that priest, to seal her away, and then got sent to this time, through a wormhole.” “Are you able to kill her now,” Naraku asked. “What for? The agreement was, that she'd be sealed, forever,” Dandan replied. “Your agreement. She has been released,” Naraku said. “What?! I will assure you, that she will die,” Dandan said. “Very well,” Naraku said, “Take the Saimyosho with you, along with the trident.” Naraku gave the dark priestess a trident made from his flesh, and left. “Are you sure you can trust him?” Daisuke asked, “He might just betray us.” “Doesn't matter, he'll die, after I kill Narsako,” Dandan said.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.