[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

19 Year old Kagome Higurashi has one question that is always naggin her. With her friends married she wonders, "When will it be my turn?". 

   Sango, Kagomes best and most trusted friend is likewise tired of seeing kagome as the only single one in the group and decieds to set her up on a blind date. But who is this Handsom man that shows up? Find out in Blind Love. Enjoy!

 

I DO NOT NOR DO I CLAIM TO OWN ANY OF THE ORIGINAL INUYASHA CHARACTERS PLACES OR SETTINGS THAT ARE IN THIS FANFIC. THEY ARE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. 


Rated: X
Categories: General, Romance, Adult, Romance > Sesshoumaru/ Kagome, Romance > Other Characters: Kageromaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 7555 Read: 417
Published: 10 Sep 2009 Updated: 21 Oct 2009
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I DO NOT NOR DO I CLAIM TO OWN ANY OF THE ORIGINAL INUYASHA CHARACTERS, PLOTS O SETTINGS. CHARACTERS NOT ORIGINALLY ASSOCIATED WITH THE INUYASHA TELEVISION SHOW OR MANGA SERIES ARE ONES I HAVE MADE UP FOR THIS STORY

18 AND UP ONLY DUE TO CERTAIN MATERIAL THAT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MINORS. THANKS.

WARNING: This story is rated X due to MATURE content, language, alcohol usage, and suggestive themes.  

 P.S. This is kid of a girly story but guys you're welcome to read too. :)  

1. Chapter 1: Blind Date by Aiko [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4259 words)

"Woohoo! Chapter one of my first Fanfic!" Aiko exclaims and jumps up and down claping repeatedly. After a moment she sites back down to her laptop to address he future readers. "So this is just a story i thought of one day. I am not sure how long it will go one. Don't worry i'll finish it but i'm not sure how many chapters it'll be yet." Aiko leans back and starts to think untill she shakes herself out of her daze and smells somthing burning. (Her Brain. Ha ha) "Oh, well. So here it is! Chapter 1 Of blind Love! Enjoy and don't forget to review! I'd like to know how i can make it better! Ta ta for now!"

 

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE ORIGINAL INYASHA CHARACTERS HOWEVER CHARACHTERS THAT I HAVE CREATED FOR THIS STORY BELONG TO ME. 

2. Chapter 2: Letters by Aiko [Reviews - 1] (3296 words)