- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Plaese Read and Review!
 

Chapter 1

 

The Storm

 

One gloomy, rainy day in a castle in the west, a girl in a orange kimono, and a green toad, with a two headed staff stood looking out the front door. The girl turned her head, and asked, "Master Jaken, is this ever going to stop? It's been raining for three days." The toad sighed and said, "I hate to say it, but I'm starting to wonder myself." Just then, the two of them heard the door open behind them. "Come on, Rin, the rain won't stop by us watching it," Jaken said, closing the door. "Alright, say this is the first time I've seen it rain here," Rin said. "Yes, some demon must be loose, , otherwise it'd be sunny," Jaken said.

Meanwhile, in a cave, the wolf demon, Kouga, looked out, and the female wolf demon, Ayame, said, "Kouga? Is it still raining?" "What do you think?" Kouga asked, shaking water from his hair. A young eight year old wolf boy, who was with the mohawk and skunk hair styled wolf demons, got up and walked over to Kouga. "This is going to slow everything down," Kouga said. "Maybe it'll slow Naraku down as well," the wolf boy said. "Let's hope, Koame," Kouga said, "Although, he's crazy to enough to send someone out in anything." Koame looked like Kouga, but had Ayame's red hair.

In another area inside a barrier, Kagura, Kanna, Hakadoshi, and Kohaku were all glaring at Naraku. "MAY I ASK HOW ANY OF US ARE SUPPOSED TO KILL ANYONE WITH THIS MESS?" Kagura yelled at Naraku. Just then a lightning bolt following by hail struck the castle.

As more lighting struck Kagura looked out the door, only to see six funnels touchdown. "What is that?" Kagura asked. Kagura turned around, to see Naraku gone. "TO THE CELLER, NOW!" Kohaku yelled. Everyone followed him, and caught up with Naraku. Once in the celler, Hakudoshi said, "This won't last long." Kagura turned, and yelled, "IF YOU KNOW OF A BETTER PLACE, THEN BURY YOURSELF IN IT!" "Hey, don't yell at him," Kohaku said. "YOU STAY OUT OF IT!" Kagura yelled. All of a sudden a large uproar came from Kagura, Kohaku, and Hakudoshi, which was starting to turn into a war.

After five minutes, Narkau got up. Kanna, who was the only one not fighting with someone, sat down in a corner. Naraku looked at her, and then at the squabbling chickens. "Enough!" Naraku said, walking over to them. The noise outside, combined with the fight, was so loud that nobody could hear anything Naraku said, at that point. "I SAID, ENOUGH, OR DO YOU ALL WANT TO DIE?" Naraku yelled. Everyone froze like icicles, because they heard what he said that time.

In a small village, halfway between Kouga's den and the mountains, a demon-priestess was staring out the door of a hut, when a young girl walked up to her. The young girl was wearing a yellow kimono, with black short hair; the kimono had a forest green belt, and had her hair tied in a white hair-band. "Lady Kikyo, will this ever stop?" the girl asked. "I'm begining to wonder, but I'm sure it will, Aika," Kikyo said, putting her hand on the girl. The girl leaned against Kikyo. Kikyo said, "Why don't you get some rest." "Yeah, I suppose you're right. Good night, Lady Kikyo," Aika said.

After Aika went to bed, a soul collecter came up to Kikyo with a soul. "So, the water demon has been released, who would release it, and why. Unless the water demon is killed, rain will continue to fall," Kikyo said. As Kikyo stood there wondering, she couldn't have possibly imagined that the one responsible was close at hand.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.