- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please Read and Review!

 

Chapter 2

 

Water Demon Defeated

 

"GET INSIDE THE HOUSE!" Inuyasha yelled, at the silver haired, brown eyed, ¼ dog demon, with a red shirt and pants on, with white tennis shoes, who had her sword out through the rain. The 12 year oldtook her hand off her sword, which she put in the sheave, and went inside, frustrated. "Those twisters left," Miroku said. "Yeah, and let's just hope they land on Naraku," Inuyasha said. "Look, there's the water demon," Miroku said. Inuyasha pulled out his sword, and it transformed to red; Inuyasha then ran towards the water demon, to break the barrier.

After the barrier was broken, the water demon started cackling. The water demon was a large sickle, with water coming out of it's long spiky tail; it also had red eyes and was in three shades of blue. Kagome who was watching from Kaede's hut, said, "Maybe I can help." She pulled out an arrow, and struck the water demon in the chest, which made the shard glow.

Seconds after Kagome's arrow struck the water demon, Inuyasha used the Adament Barrage. The demon that was making so much racket, like a band of wikerson monkeys, was destroyed; all the rain finally ceased, after the water demon was destroyed. The strange thing, was that if they hadn't stopped the water demon at that moment, Naraku would have been killed.

As the clouds cleared, Kagashe started to back up, and Kagome left the house to pick up the shard. "You talk to her," Inuyasha said putting up the Tetsaiga. "Sure, but do you think anything will work?" Kagome asked. "I don't care what you do, but get her to stop these problems that she causes," Inuyasha said. "Alright," Kagome said. Later, everyone began to notice that Kagashe was starting to get very tense, and for some reason, she also couldn't get to sleep that night.

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.